Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxsound wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:09 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:20 pm New arrival ...

tcc_nymphes_2022.jpg
Any verdict yet?
Not yet ... still digging into the manual. Just sussed out how to setup the MIDI. I was surprised how tiny the synth is.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:30 pm
elxsound wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:09 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:20 pm New arrival ...

tcc_nymphes_2022.jpg
Any verdict yet?
Not yet ... still digging into the manual. Just sussed out how to setup the MIDI. I was surprised how tiny the synth is.
Well, I guess I'll keep drooling until someone says it's not worth it.

Nice addition!

Put the pedal board together on the desktop for now, will probably get or make another to actually go on the floor b4 long. This board won't hold all of my pedals anyway... Of course, I cant fit any synths there now either. I need a bigger desk :lol:
PedalBoard.jpg
Man KVR is so skimpy with file sizes, GS is way better in that regard. KVR limitations are pretty weak imo. Considering all the advertising cash they rake in due to us no doubt. Cmon, give us a break jeeze :shrug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oh, a Vault-Boy. :)

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:15 pm Oh, a Vault-Boy. :)
Fallout 3 collectors edition :tu: The my little pony came with one of the eurorack modules,
I'm not really into them, I promise :lol:

pekbro wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:12 pm ... I need a bigger desk :lol:
Do you save milk carton plugs, with your three-pronged plug protectors collection? 8)
collectables.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

New iLoud desktop monitors ...

tcc_iloud_studio_2022.jpg

Shabdahbriah wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:27 am
pekbro wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:12 pm ... I need a bigger desk :lol:
Do you save milk carton plugs, with your three-pronged plug protectors collection? 8)

collectables.jpg
I keep those for when the plugs are not in use, there is some salt in the air around here, stuff
will tarnish if left around unprotected or unmaintained in Hawaii. :)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:49 am New iLoud desktop monitors ...

tcc_iloud_studio_2022.jpg
How do you like them? I am traditionally skeptical of anything from IK I'm afraid.

pekbro wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:51 am I keep those for when the plugs are not in use, there is some salt in the air around here, stuff
will tarnish if left around unprotected or unmaintained in Hawaii. :)
Ah, of course. Forgot about your location. :tu: I'm a block away from the water (Puget Sound), but the air moisture is definitely not like it was in Santa Cruz. I love that salt-water air smell.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

pekbro wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:52 am How do you like them? I am traditionally skeptical of anything from IK I'm afraid.
I'm pleasantly surprised. They sound great ... really loud as well. The bass end is quite amazing for the size of them. Got a free T-Racks metering plugin from IK and a license for their new MixBox. :)
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:03 am
pekbro wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:52 am How do you like them? I am traditionally skeptical of anything from IK I'm afraid.
I'm pleasantly surprised. They sound great ... really loud as well. The bass end is quite amazing. Got a free T-Racks metering plugin with them, as well as a license for IK MixBox. :)
Cool thx! Good to know, space-wise and cost-wise they are not unattractive I must say. :)

I've been listening to lots of dub reggae, bassy electronica and synthy weirdness on them. Excellent sound imho. Really good separation too.They have switches for desktop use, as well as bass cut & treble boost. The desktop setting seems to add a little volume. You can mount them on mic stands too. :)

Happy New Year all!

Just arrived..

Also ordered last night due here next week, a dedicated Bass Drum module for my new venture. Sold the hardware module to fund part of this.

Will be selling a lot of hardware to fund modules in 2022 I got hooked on euro rack lately.
Bought the RD-9 just to play about with and sample until I build my modular drum machine.

Also purchased some TTA brackets as I intend to buy another case as I grow.

Euro land looks like it's gonna be very expensive but after selling lots of hardware over the coming months it should be basically like for like with little extra cost.

All the best :tu:

welcome to the darkside :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”