lkjb TinyQ Update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TinyQ

Now Reaper x64 does detect the VST3 x64 version :D

Btw, it seems that when trying to analyze the VST x64 version with PluginDoctor, the button to make the plugin larger doesn't work.

I am quite liking this EQ. Very forward sounding and handy for quick track EQ. If I may suggest a feature: having the name TinyQ in the already cramped EQ graph display is detracting a lot from the otherwise minimal and straight forward GUI and UX. It clutters the view of our EQ frequency plot.

As you can see at the bottom of the picture, our DAWS already label the name of the plugin. Can we get rid of the intrusive name label in the frequency plot?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I just released an update (version 1.5.5, get it here) where you can disable the "TinyQ" text within the frequency display. This is done via right-clicking into the frequency display to open the options menu and will also be stored in the default settings for new instances.

Thank you lkjb! You are super responsive. Will download the update asap.

Thank you lkjb for this EQ. Are you planning to build an Apple Silicon/arm64 version of the plugin?

professor_pizzicato wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:31 pm Thank you lkjb for this EQ. Are you planning to build an Apple Silicon/arm64 version of the plugin?
At the moment I have no plans. This might change in the future but I'm afraid it's unlikely as I don't have or plan to have an ARM Mac. These plugins are merely a hobby; building Intel-Mac versions isn't much effort but I don't want to buy another machine that is only used for compiling plugins from time to time.

such a great eq :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”