Lazy developers exposed by Apple M1 transition (lack of native updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS 5

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:44 pm
cryophonik wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:33 pm You completely missed the point, genius, and you have no scientific literacy. ... Think you can figure out the rest from there? Yeah, I doubt it, too.
The “evidence” is that while many developers have updated to M1 recently (and some long ago) some developers haven’t. My “hypothesis” is that I believe some developers are being lazy. I have yet to hear a reasonable argument against this. “Your post is lame you should change the title” is not a counter argument, smart guy.

No, it's not but if your reading comprehension skills were a bit better you would have read my whole post which does explain other reasons for the delays.
At this point i'm just considering you a troll.

Oh, and i said the title was lame. No surprise now that we are multiple pages in.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:13 am
cryophonik wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:06 am My degrees are in Aquatic Sciences and Ecotoxicology. Did I win, or do you want my full CV? More importantly, I have a long list of things to do this week - is that because I’m lazy, or something else?
If you don’t complete the list of things you have to do this week, one could argue that it’s because you are lazy.

When task start to pile up rather than get crossed off the to do list, procrastination and laziness are “usually” the culprit!
There it is then, pure genius talking.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Lol you guys have fun with this thread wherever it may go. Continue to worship those holy plugin developers as gods, and tear down anyone who criticizes them. Many of you believe these plugin developers can do no wrong and are definitely, never, ever, lazy in getting updates out. :dog:

Hope you guys don’t get too sore from taking it up the trash chute!

This is my final kvr post and visit. Don’t want to risk becoming lazy like those lazy plugin developers who have yet to transition to M1 Native. It’s some cool people here, but unfortunately the dodo birds are so loud and obnoxious it’s not worth hanging around :party:

✌️
SoftSynthLover99

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
.... ...

Bye Beyonce’, we’ll miss you, but here’s some parting advice. Since you’re so famous, you should call your agent and tell that no good SOB to get off his ass and starting earning his pay by calling those lazy sods at all these companies and say “do you even know who this IS?! I’m Beyoncé’s agent and she demands that you get her on the alpha team and get those M1 updates done NOW!”

You’re welcome.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Synthack wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:56 am Imagine that person was someone actually famous :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That was fun, now it’s over.

See my previous post. Famous people don’t come to KVR to vent about developers not updating plugins immediately for bleeding edge tech. :troll:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

IBTL! :hyper:

wvshpr wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:07 pm
This discussion is moot. Apple is not going back to x86 for the foreseeable future. Software will eventually catch up.
That's the point. Anything else doesn't matter. At all.... to quote Metallica
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

This place is weird. I would say 'sometimes,' but I think 'often enough' is a better description.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

That's why we are here. sometimes... often enough...
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

Well this thread turned into a dumpster fire.

Last two pages make Bones’ posts look extremely reasonable now

SoftSynthLover99 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:53 am
This is my final kvr post and visit.
Don't forget your ball....

Why were you so quick to adopt the M1 architecture? That's what you get for so desperately wanting to be there first and being an early adopter of new technology.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Effects”