One Synth Challenge #154: Triple Cheese by u-he (schiing wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triple Cheese

Congratulations
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Congrats all - a worthy top 5 :clap:

dB

MalToné's votes are missing in the spreadsheet (just saying…might change the top 5 structure) DRAMA! ;)
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

wow Congratulations to the winners and to all the people here. I had great time listening all the tracks.
I am suprised again. I didn't think you'd like my track enough to be third. When I started with the Triple Cheese my intention was to make a chill track (because i thought that I won't be able to get drums) but the LFO synced to the volume to make typical trance gates made me create that type of track (and later the noise, dc and crackle made possible the drums) :party:
I would like to pick Diversion for the prize (if nobody wants also)
Last edited by davi-dj on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:34 pm MalToné's votes are missing in the spreadsheet (just saying…might change the top 5 structure) DRAMA! ;)
Unfortunately there were some missing votes (probably a technical problem) and this was the reason for the delay, while we tried to sort it out.
We decided the delay had been long enough, so the results are now final, and this one was treated like a 'spoiled ballot'

Congrats to the winners, loads of great tracks this month

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:02 am
Congrats davi-dj for getting another prize this month too! :)
hahah thanks Yadrichik, I've seen that the will of the warrior pig has come true :D :D

IV! wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:59 am Traditional congratulations to everyone! :clap: But in particular, I want to congratulate Davi-DJ, who has only recently here, but makes such amazing tracks! :tu:
And great thanks to BJ and Richard for continuing to support this wonderful intercontinental challenge at any time, I am deeply grateful to you for this! :hug: There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that the intrigue has dragged on a little this time! :hihi:
Thanks IV! for your words. This challenge is the motivation to recover the desire to make music and to maintain the continuity in music production.

Congrats to the winners and everybody else! So many inspiring and amazing tracks. :clap:

And many thanks for all votes making my first entry reach an unexpected number nine. :love:
Making music make me feel happy. :)

davi-dj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:14 pm
IV! wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:59 am Traditional congratulations to everyone! :clap: But in particular, I want to congratulate Davi-DJ, who has only recently here, but makes such amazing tracks! :tu:
And great thanks to BJ and Richard for continuing to support this wonderful intercontinental challenge at any time, I am deeply grateful to you for this! :hug: There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that the intrigue has dragged on a little this time! :hihi:
Thanks IV! for your words. This challenge is the motivation to recover the desire to make music and to maintain the continuity in music production.
:tu: Go for a OSC Top 5 Hat-Trick with Any synth + commercial fx! :D
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

:tu: Congrats to all participants, especially to the winners. Enjoy the day.

Congratulations 🎉 to all the winners and everyone else who participated. Some really great tracks this month.

Bravo to the winners and everybody else.
Now I will say that "Eauson - Invisible Empire" was my favourite, <wink>

I bow to the will of the evil eyes of the deranged warrior pig and Cambridge Analytica!

Congrats to fellow winners and everyone participating - it's a joy an an inspiration to listen to your creativity. And thanks so much for the votes and kind words on Soundcloud.

I'm really happy this one did so well - there's nothing fancy in terms of programming, fx and automation, but I put a lot of work into sound, composition and arrangement.

(A few notes, if anyone's interested:) Every part of the groove is actually slightly wonky - the kick's a little bit in front, snare a wee bit behind, hi-hat, muted gtr., always a bit off. Everything else was put together from live playing - often snippet by snippet, especially the solos. And keyboard players notoriously play ahead of the beat - I worked desperately to keep everything laidback, staying ever so slighly behind the beat. The bass part is the only thing that's 100% in sync.

The first and final section are, of course, entirely groove-based. But in the middle section, the solo lines more or less dictated which direction I went with the chord progressions. The most fun part of the process was by end of the middle section, where I had to find a way back to the groove and the key that I started with.

I'll pass on my prize this time.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Congrats to all. I pass on my prize.

Return to “Instruments”