Motorola DSP563xx Emulator (BETA) (Access Virus, Nord Lead, Waldorf MW...)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you!
I think I found a bug:
Save a preset with reverb on -> Load the preset -> There is delay instead

A new post on our blog with a brief description of the new features included in the latest update and a video of it in action for anybody who’s interested

https://dsp56300.wordpress.com/2022/01/ ... rovements/

Seriously good job on the optimization , the B is now actually playable on my system
It's still pretty unbelievable what you guy shave pulled off in less then a year .
:tu:
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yeah, same here. At least if I don't use too many voices, too long release time, or, let alone, unison...

At least I'm able to do some sounds now. :)

it s crazy that it still compare good to today plugins for many sound.. even with a nice analoges organic quality sometimes, that code is maybe from 96 or older dunno.

everyhting that sounded great at one point still sound great, i mean when you make a good sounding patch , it dosen t matter if the synth alias or is 30 years old or what ever, it s just hype that make us buy newer stuff it s not needed at all to make top produced music.

i feel like i could just stick to a nord and a virus and be done for my lifetime with synths.. and maybe a waldorf xt so i get the trio ..

The GUI doesn't seem to do anything on the Virus B.
Maybe it's only been programmed to work with the C so far.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

It works here with the Virus B rom.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:57 pm It works here with the Virus B rom.
Are you using VST2 or VST3?
Mac or Windows?

(I'm using VST3 on Windows)
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

VST2 on Windows.

Maybe the issue is indeed the VST3. I haven't tried it yet.

I'm using the VST2 on Windows and the Part Volume knob isn't working. Is that just me? That was the one thing I was most looking forward to! Pan works.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:42 am I'm using the VST2 on Windows and the Part Volume knob isn't working. Is that just me?
here it's not working in single mode
but working in multi mode
mac, AU that is

muki wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:46 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:42 am I'm using the VST2 on Windows and the Part Volume knob isn't working. Is that just me?
here it's not working in single mode
but working in multi mode
mac, AU that is
That was the only mode I tried it with. Thanks for confirming!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:42 am I'm using the VST2 on Windows and the Part Volume knob isn't working. Is that just me? That was the one thing I was most looking forward to! Pan works.
Same here ( vst 2 , win 10 )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

kobal wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:43 pm it s crazy that it still compare good to today plugins for many sound.. even with a nice analoges organic quality sometimes, that code is maybe from 96 or older dunno.

everyhting that sounded great at one point still sound great, i mean when you make a good sounding patch , it dosen t matter if the synth alias or is 30 years old or what ever, it s just hype that make us buy newer stuff it s not needed at all to make top produced music.

i feel like i could just stick to a nord and a virus and be done for my lifetime with synths.. and maybe a waldorf xt so i get the trio ..
to convince yourself more just listen to KVR One-Synth-Challenge :
https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/about
incredible and awesome music with old and free plugins

Wow. I am impressed. I spent an hour with this last night. I have a Virus C that I value but it is getting old and likely will fail sooner or later. What an achievement. The VST interface is really well done or at least it suits me just fine.

Return to “Instruments”