90s Industrial. FLA/Haujobb/etc

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks again people. I will revisit this soon hopefully.

Great track...right up my alley. Dirty and gritty.

Danno wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:27 pmI've revised the track a little since.. the vocal is louder and I've created a bit of a chorus part. Your comment on creating a crisper mix.. I'll digest that a bit. You're right obviously.. but I'll have to figure out how to approach that.
Mostly I think it's great already, very FLA. The one thing I think lets it down is the kick. If you have Battery, try the Autopsy Kit - it has a couple of really good kicks for this kind of music. A tougher sounding kick with more in the mids will definitely make it punchier. But I really like the arrangement, the synth sounds and the riffs. The vox also work well. If I wanted to nit-pick, maybe you could find a stronger sound for the initial bassline, or run it through a saturation effect or something. But it's not terrible as it is, just something that maybe could be a bit better/harder.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Music Cafe”