Ujam Usynth Experiences

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, tomorrow Thursday three usynths are gonna be released. What you think? Especially: Do they run with Win7? Thanks!

No idea. No demo yet and Installation specs aren't listed.
https://www.ujam.com/ja/usynth/

They say win10 and above ok and win7 not tested. January 20th all pre-orders get their Downloads.

I take back what I said about specs as I found this info:

https://support.ujam.com/hc/en-us/artic ... Usynth-FAQ

Thanks for the news!

Now they say it will be delayed by up to three weeks.

I got Carbon awhile back as a plugin boutique freebie. Based on that one, I'd definitely check out other synths by them. It's pretty nice, sounds good, and has a good interface. They are of the "quick idea" synths in my opinion.

Out now. Bones, what do you think?

I tried out 2080 (I think it was called), and I was unimpressed. Some of the presets sounded ok, but nothing you can't get in the synths you probably already own, and the lack of the simplest of edits (amp envelop for example) just frustrates eventually. I know its made for presets, but sometimes you just need a little more tweakability than is on offer here.

Nothing special

I wrote down an idea for a synth similar to this like a month before this was announced. Mine will be better though.

briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:51 am I wrote down an idea for a synth similar to this like a month before this was announced. Mine will be better though.
:D :D "I wrote an idea", lol you are my hero, why didn't you put your idea out there before this?

Keys88 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:58 am
briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:51 am I wrote down an idea for a synth similar to this like a month before this was announced. Mine will be better though.
:D :D "I wrote an idea", lol you are my hero, why didn't you put your idea out there before this?
Because he is still making it better. :hihi:
Ableton Live 11,Push 3/Deepmind 12D, Roland VT4, TR-8S, Roland Fantom 06, Zoom MS-70CDR

Keys88 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:58 am
Is it a problem that I made a post on the internet about a thing I did? I'm also a software engineer with high level math skills who is currently learning/experimenting with DSP (when I actually have free time). I guess if posting a snarky reply on the internet makes you feel better about your life for 10 seconds, keep on keeping on.

Is there a synth out there with a thin skin?

Return to “Instruments”