PRODUCTS
Surge XT The Sonic Transformation

Thanks Mario.
Rsp
sound sculptist

So much much better.
Thank you.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Edit: I can't reproduce this, FYI.

I'm getting this in a popup when I try to do save or heart.

"SQL Error[5]: database is locked"

The popup won't go away by clicking "OK"

Thanks.

[Reaper v6.46, Windows 8]
Last edited by margaret0547 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edit: Can't reproduce this. I'm sure you won't either, FYI.

Preset: Altenberg\Basses\Ancient FM
produces a low hum before any keys are pressed. When a key is pressed the hum goes away and the patch sound is produced as normal.

Thanks.

margaret0547 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:08 pm Edit: Can't reproduce this. I'm sure you won't either, FYI.

Preset: Altenberg\Basses\Ancient FM

https://github.com/surge-synthesizer/surge/issues/5771

we actually knew about that one and have a fix we think in the 1.1 candidate coming together. Thank you!

margaret0547 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 pm Edit: I can't reproduce this, FYI.

Thanks.

Hmm I worked super hard to make sure that case didn't happen. Do you remember anything about your system at the time? I wonder if the favorites lock while the db is being built - that isn't a conflict case i tested. I'll add this to GitHub to poke on that thesis some.

Thanks!

baconpaul wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:37 pm
margaret0547 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 pm Edit: I can't reproduce this, FYI.

Thanks.

Hmm I worked super hard to make sure that case didn't happen. Do you remember anything about your system at the time? I wonder if the favorites lock while the db is being built - that isn't a conflict case i tested. I'll add this to GitHub to poke on that thesis some.

Thanks!
The first time it happened was when I first did Refresh patch browser. Then it did it for the other actions in my post. I also closed/reopened Reaper and it did it again. Then after another close/reopen it stopped. I can't remember if I did anything different.
Luck to you.

Yeah it sounds like: the favorites don't wait while the db is being rebuilt but i couldn't make it happen again. you didn't happen to have two surges going at once did you?

But I'll dig around and do my best indeed. Thanks for the reports!

baconpaul wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:59 pm you didn't happen to have two surges going at once did you?
No just one.
Also, are there plans to make the hearts appear in the patch browser?

That is a good suggesion, let me write it down on GitHub.

I'm reworking the Surge Dark skin for myself a little and a little question arose: what is responsible for the color of this element?
Last edited by Alexander137 on Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello!

The favorites (and patch search) graphics are embedded in the binary, we forgot to put them in the Dark skin (so I just did that yesterday). You can get the files directly from this commit here.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:25 pm You can get the files directly from this commit here.
thx )

Alexander137 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:10 pm I'm reworking the Surge Dark skin for myself a little and a little question arose: what is responsible for the color of this element?
P.S. If someone suddenly needs
https://dropmefiles.com/HAqyX
WOW! Nice one!
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Made edits. Now everything seems to be ready. I'm glad someone liked it.
https://dropmefiles.com/KIoDp

Return to “Instruments”