Wave Alchemy Triaz [Kontakt]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triaz

So... how do I assign each instrument to individual multi outputs? I followed the steps and created the 16 channels at the bottom of the screen, but all of the instruments still just come from the main outputs.
Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 1.38.16 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

By the way, I just purchased TRIAZ. What really got me was the argument to be able to freely use the samples in other plugins. I find the TRIAZ GUI and workflow great and I can't wait to use it a lot, but it can also be immensely useful to be able to create a map of the samples in Algonaut's Atlas to browse by sonic similarity.

ed_anger wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:55 pm So... how do I assign each instrument to individual multi outputs? I followed the steps and created the 16 channels at the bottom of the screen, but all of the instruments still just come from the main outputs.

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 1.38.16 PM.png
You don't need to manually assign the outs. Just switch on "Multi Out" in the mid on the right.
All channels should already be mapped.

It's really much better than with Drumvolution, where you had to save an extra Kontakt instrument first.

dermage wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:29 pm
ed_anger wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:55 pm So... how do I assign each instrument to individual multi outputs? I followed the steps and created the 16 channels at the bottom of the screen, but all of the instruments still just come from the main outputs.
You don't need to manually assign the outs. Just switch on "Multi Out" in the mid on the right.
All channels should already be mapped.

It's really much better than with Drumvolution, where you had to save an extra Kontakt instrument first.
Hmm, that multiout switch is definitely on, I’ve tried switching it back and forth several times, it hasn’t changed anything.

edit: Nevermind, I redid the process, and it's working now, thanks

re-edit: I got it working once, and now I can't reproduce it.

re-re-edit: I've have to drag the multioutput.nkm into the window on each load, as it would forget to send to the outputs on load. This last save somehow the multioutput came back up still working, no idea what is different.

Hm strange, I did not have these problems. I load the normal Triaz nki and I can turn no Multi Out on a new instance.
When I load a saved project, Multi Out is already on.

Btw: I have a feature request, how would it be to be able to open the "Sound" settings when clicking on a channel in Sequencer. That would improve workflow a lot.

Septic Underground wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:16 am @ wave alchemy, dropping the Drumvolution samples in the user area is cool, but I bought my copy via Plugin boutique, so only Revolution and Triaz are on my WA account page, I hope there is a way to get those samples after providing my serial somewhere?
Well, I have both Drumvolution and Revolution registered in my Wave Alchemy account but have not seen the samples there yet. Are they even available at the moment?

SirKen wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:42 am
Septic Underground wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:16 am @ wave alchemy, dropping the Drumvolution samples in the user area is cool, but I bought my copy via Plugin boutique, so only Revolution and Triaz are on my WA account page, I hope there is a way to get those samples after providing my serial somewhere?
Well, I have both Drumvolution and Revolution registered in my Wave Alchemy account but have not seen the samples there yet. Are they even available at the moment?
I think they're still working on it. I don't have them either.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

so nobody noticed that the drum sample =
snare electronic-tight-"Tone Bass" is missing ?

so you buy a product and dont test it ? are you rich or what ?
im sure that this is a main issue

so

D.K Envelope wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:01 pm so nobody noticed that the drum sample =

so
haha i'll bite

Me? I don't have time to go through every sample of a lot of samples to check they are all there! I just assume the samples all will be present and correct, i think that's a fair assumption. That's why we have forums to share user experience. Testing products is the job of beta testers, not the end user.

yeah i understand the point
the product is great but missing samples is a no go i think.

D.K Envelope wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:24 pm yeah i understand the point
the product is great but missing samples is a no go i think.
It's not as bad as the developer whose uninstaller deleted the content of the person's VST folder! :p

Have by chance anyone of full version users tried or noticed any of these?
Pweg wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:01 pm Trying the demo version. Great sounds and very easy to use.

Few questions regarding automation from DAW (Reaper):

Are You able to automate properly Send FX parameters? I had some issues automating delay on/off and delay output volume. When output volume automation is added to track automation, delay on/off switch doesn't seem to work. Also, output slider for each Send FX doesn't seem to change the FX volume. Is it maybe some demo limitation?

Can You automate Channel FX parameters, like Shaper redux? It's not in the automation list. Can I add any custom parameter to automate from DAW, maybe at Kontakt level?

I've also noticed, that sometimes knobs labels stuck and show only values or only parameter names. Again, maybe it happens only in demo?

Regarding this:
Alansalomon wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:55 am How can I automate volume in Ableton from individual mixer channel in Triaz?
Can I assign it to a macro?
Cant get it to work.

Tnx
I was able to automate individual channels volume, but it was done a bit different than automating other parameters. I've found volume parameter in track automation list in DAW (Reaper). Other parameters I can add to automation track after just clicking on the knob.

D.K Envelope wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:01 pm so nobody noticed that the drum sample =

so
I was talking to Dan yesterday and there are actually 2 samples missing. The fix will be out soon. (Also a fix for the sequencer unsyncing will be released at the same time)

Is a VST version planned?

wave alchemy wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:48 pm As I think I may have mentioned elsewhere, we are actively looking into options to move to a Native system in the future, and assuming TRIAZ is supported well enough by the community, this should hopefully be a reality in the not too distant future. Obviously if / when this happens, we would have scalable UI and other cool stuff..
That's about a native VST version. But it will take some time I guess.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”