NI have announced they will no longer activate discontinued products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

B4-II 2.0.3 standalone runs but doesn't ever come up on the desktop... Shows up in NA - Full Version

Nope!

2.0.2 works. It apparently updates some preset banks. It loads and is activated..

Joe

Hello Guys

i'm having serious troubles to re install B4 II on osx Mavericks.
I cannot use the osx migration assistant as this one does not let us selecting which app we would like to migrate after a clean osx install : it does migrate all apps instead.

So i am looking for a way to reinstall it manually but at this day, i could not find the hidden file where the B4 II authorization is.

Would you have any clues to help me getting out of this ?

tried the NA, entered my B4 serial number but B4 2.0.4 stays in demo mode
Or mabe haven't i installed it in the right order ?

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:27 pm Yes, you can activate them with Native Access. You first need to install the latest updates for them (1.6.0 for Spektral Delay, 1.2.0 for Vokator, 3.0.5 for Pro-53, 2.0.4 for B4-II).

NA can activate older Komplete bundles still, as far as I can tell. It just cannot install them - which is why you will need original disks (or their ISO images).
I just ried to reactive Ni Pro 53 as according to this.. nope no activation in win 10

Has anyone been able to get help through support to register older synths or are they just flat out refusing now?

Flat out refused me.

That's a shame. And also pretty lame. Was hoping they would go with an "at your own risk" methodology or just give users who have them registered to their accounts a key to unlock them or something of that ilk.

JonSolo wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:51 pm Flat out refused me.
Great!
xyz knows for how long they'll keep Kontakt 5 alive but they won't see any more of my money anyway.

Yes even though I have a Pro 52 serial number showing in my account and it says "download via native access" it can't be downloaded or I assume authorized. (I just wanted to install it for nostalgia's sake since I did buy it).

When I expressed my displeasure to support they sent me a coupon code....that couldn't be used during the sale.

That factored in heavily in my decision on whether or not to buy anything from them during the sale.....and I didn't.

The only thing I still own from them is Kontakt 5 and I rarely use it so N.I. is becoming an irrelevant developer here.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If they decide to stop activating all the products I've paid them for they'll be receiving a notice from my attorney. I have over 300 products listed in NA and then more in my account. I won't be giving them up because these jerks can't be bothered to keep a server online. I don't think they have a decent understanding of howany people make their livelihood with these products.

I guess I'll be delving into regedit on my new install.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:15 pm Yes even though I have a Pro 52 serial number showing in my account and it says "download via native access" it can't be downloaded or I assume authorized. (I just wanted to install it for nostalgia's sake since I did buy it).

When I expressed my displeasure to support they sent me a coupon code....that couldn't be used during the sale.

That factored in heavily in my decision on whether or not to buy anything from them during the sale.....and I didn't.

The only thing I still own from them is Kontakt 5 and I rarely use it so N.I. is becoming an irrelevant developer here.
Dang, I wasn't even offered a coupon code. Don't think I would have used it anyway since I have K13U, and have had every iteration of Komplete since v2. Not a whole lot of interest in their sampled content with three controls anymore.

pandashake wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:45 pmNot a whole lot of interest in their sampled content with three controls anymore.
Uhhh, hyperbole much? :)

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:00 pm
pandashake wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:45 pmNot a whole lot of interest in their sampled content with three controls anymore.
Uhhh, hyperbole much? :)
:hihi: Okay, I guess it's a whopping 8 controls on the myriad expansions that have been released in the last two years. I want algorithmic synthesis, not endless samples, ED! :D

Those expansions (I assume you mean Play Series) are also fully editable :)

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:01 pm Those expansions (I assume you mean Play Series) are also fully editable :)
Still Kontakt/sample based, correct?

Return to “Instruments”