Sometin' Somtin' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Cool intro. The chord progressions hold interest. The choice of instruments is nice as well. I would have liked for it to be a bit longer, but that's not a big deal.

Really interesting and unusual sounds, what inspired this? I like how you have different instruments weaving in and out of each other.

margaret0547 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:32 pm Cool intro. The chord progressions hold interest. The choice of instruments is nice as well. I would have liked for it to be a bit longer, but that's not a big deal.
Thanks margaret0547 :tu:
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

frank1985 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:15 am Really interesting and unusual sounds, what inspired this? I like how you have different instruments weaving in and out of each other.
Thanks for listening frank1985. I don't really have any particular inspiration when I make a track. I usually just work out a basic melodic line, 4->8 bars or so, then start creating sounds around that. Once it gets so dense, that everything is clashing, then I start doing the arrangement.
eassae.com

Minor tweaks.
eassae.com

Seems like you're familiar with music theory :wink: , if you step out of templates and experiment like this, and it sounds strange and beautiful at the same time )

The arrangement is sufficient, nothing to add or change )
Interesting journey, I like it )

Medvedium wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:06 pm Seems like you're familiar with music theory :wink: , if you step out of templates and experiment like this, and it sounds strange and beautiful at the same time )

The arrangement is sufficient, nothing to add or change )
Interesting journey, I like it )
Actually all my music education is self directed. I've picked up the basics of music theory, but I'd definitely fail a level 101 test:)

Thanks for listening Medvedium.
eassae.com

Nice and soft :tu: ...

(But i don't understand the title :? :lol: )
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:08 am Nice and soft :tu: ...

(But i don't understand the title :? :lol: )
My title for when I can't think of a title :lol: I hate naming things.
eassae.com

Return to “Music Cafe”