Casio's New Singing Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Innovative Casio... :)

MusicTech Magazine has more info about it in addition to a cheaper cut down feature version.

Read more about that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU7dQ6CIlaY
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

just what the world needed.
an army of daft punk tribute acts :cry:

that's quite hideous.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

i quite like it :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I've owned and loved nearly all vintage Casios at one time or another. I still have an MT-240 and they will have to pry my CT-6000 from my cold dead hands.....but I'm giving this one a HARD pass. Of course, that's just a matter of taste.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

i undestand. vrery cool synth though!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Not for me, but it does an awful lot. And that guy makes good vids - he obviously enjoyed playing with it. Nice one Casio, jeez they've moved on from what they used to be. I can see that being very useful to an awful lot of people.

Bill Bailey needs one for his live show methinks.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I saw this the other day. At least it's not an analogue monosynth!

What happens if you don't own a mobile telephone?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The dinosaurs or the woolly mammoths will probably eat you and you'll not be able to call the SPCA or the council dog-catcher to help?

Aloysius wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:22 am What happens if you don't own a mobile telephone?
You wont be able to bank, buy things, enter buildings, get food... Oh sorry, wrong forum.

I was wondering if it would be possible to send text to the synth in any other way. From a computer over usb perhaps?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”