fuzz off!

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm im not in purchase zones at the minute, but once im straight again, ill have a look around. otherwise just keep an eye on him for sales :tu:

croation is preferable to american, but only slightly since brexit :cry:
seriously, costs almost as much to get something from 2 bloody hours away, as it does from you or australia!!! ridiculous!!!
Yeah I figured about the proximity, anyway they are sold out currently, he made a special batch for blackfriday is all. I'm sure he will do that again at some point. :tu:

HA
chopped from something else I'm working on :
Tele > Mooer Blade > amp sim > DAW
and other instruments : = )
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/blizzard-1
peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Mister Natural wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:55 pm HA
peace
could there be two "mr naturals" in this world who have the sm avatar? r u sm mr natural from projectguitar? if so - hello!
(sorry, nope... apparently he's from georgia)

either way, nice chops

Mister Natural wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:55 pm HA
peace
:tu: nice!

The EHX Step Program Pedal is pretty cool, sadly it doesn't work with the Drowner. Heh, what I had thought was an EXP input was actually an FX insert. E.g. with a stereo splitter cable, the Ring is the send and the Tip is the return.

Anyway, an insert is also good, unfortunately it means that the Bit Crusher cannot be modulated. :shrug:

Fortunately the sequencer works particularly well with the Microcosm, Zoia and Delay Llama and so on and so forth :lol:

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:47 pm can't hear much on the phone, will check again later ...
but, it is that a tiny fuzz, or do you have one giant hand? :o
It's actually pretty big, a little more than double the size of an average MXR pedal.

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:14 pm yeah thats gritty!!!! :party:
do you have any uk stockists?
If you buy 2 pedals (we also make a Fuzz Face), I'll give you free shipping to the UK.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:43 am
vurt wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:14 pm yeah thats gritty!!!! :party:
do you have any uk stockists?
If you buy 2 pedals (we also make a Fuzz Face), I'll give you free shipping to the UK.
thats a lovely offer and thanks very much 8)
problem is, we have customs on top, which can double the price. it's hard to know how much they will add, so i prefer going local so then i know what im spending
even worse since brexit, as now pretty much everything is imported with the same additional costs :cry:

soon behringer will be luxury items here :o

Man the UK customs thing sucks, you guys should burn down something in protest. Scotland maybe...
In the US we have our problems too, the post office will just lose your $400 package and say they are sorry. Those 2 JPTRFX pedals I ordered from Germany a while back, have been in the mail for 3 months, lost... :x

pekbro wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:35 pm Man the UK customs thing sucks, you guys should burn down something in protest. Scotland maybe...

TBF, the USPS says my package is not lost, they just don't know where it is. :lol:

pekbro wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:35 pm Man the UK customs thing sucks, you guys should burn down something in protest. Scotland maybe...
In the US we have our problems too, the post office will just lose your $400 package and say they are sorry. Those 2 JPTRFX pedals I ordered from Germany a while back, have been in the mail for 3 months, lost... :x
can we burn england? the other bits are ok :)

pekbro wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:58 pm TBF, the USPS says my package is not lost, they just don't know where it is. :lol:
that sucks :(

and yup, it sucks big time, even more so as they add it to gifts as well :x

my birthday soon, and i have family overseas, who are known to send quite expensive collectable stuff, so i will get hammered for birthday gifts :cry:

Return to “Guitars”