R.I.P. Meatloaf

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ll
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Covid
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Rest In Peace, Meatloaf.

Nice travels, champ.

As the mega-artist he is he will surely end up in Freya's Folkvang. Since he has already excaped Hel, I am sure this is the end station. What an amazing troubadour. He can wake most of Asgard singing in the morning.

Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

I took a Bat Out of Hell ride. Nostalgy from my youth. I once again had a laugh at the end of Paradise By The Dashboard Light. He has scored the babe of the school, and they are making out in his car. But she won't let him go further unless he swears that he will make her his wife and love her forever. In the end he cannot resist, and it ends in a tragedy, at least to him.

I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time!
So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time
It's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time,
So I can end my time with you!

:lol:

Legend is a poor word. :love:
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

just read about this the other day. Sad indeed. I loved Meat Loaf since i was a kid. A shame :(
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”