Z3TA+ 1.5.3 for free from beat.de!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does it even still work ? I can't remember if there was a 64bit version or not.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I remember that there was a "ran out of serials" problem. And, Beat will hardly be able to contact anyone about new serials now that Cakewalk has been bought by Bandlab, and all of their plugins are discontinued and can't be purchased anymore anyway.

LeVzi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:06 am Does it even still work ? I can't remember if there was a 64bit version or not.
Yeah, still works, 64-bit and all. :)

I wonder now though if it was ever released for Mac OS. Only shows Windows downloads in my Cakewalk account.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:36 am
LeVzi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:06 am Does it even still work ? I can't remember if there was a 64bit version or not.

I wonder now though if it was ever released for Mac OS. Only shows Windows downloads in my Cakewalk account.
Awesome. . I wish I got Rapture 2 while I could

I got it's box around here somewhere... Was 2nd synth I ever bought

After V Station.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I know Z3ta+2 was for PC and Mac, not sure about the original version though.

LeVzi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:43 pm I got it's box around here somewhere... Was 2nd synth I ever bought

After V Station.
Almost the same for me... :) z3ta 1.5: First magware (on an issue of Computer Music mag in 2011). V-Station: first payware. Still have both installed. They have a nice oldschool vibe going.

Examigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:34 pm

I know Z3ta+2 was for PC and Mac, not sure about the original version though.
Yeah, I think z3ta+ was Windows only, and Z3TA 2 is Mac and PC.

Golden memories.... :)

great synth that one!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

surreal wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:22 pm

Awesome. . I wish I got Rapture 2 while I could
Me too, but it was actually called Rapture Pro. :)

I found this info, hopefully someday they will make it available again:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/Will-it-ever- ... 41106.aspx
Last edited by Examigan on Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Off-topic here, but I was trying to recover my password for my Cakewalk account and it won't send me anything when I try. It's weird. Usually it will be sent to the email address they have in their records.

I think I have everything I wanted to download anyway, but just wanted to login to make sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the password I had saved from years ago.

Examigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:38 pm
Off-topic here, but I was trying to recover my password for my Cakewalk account and it won't send me anything when I try. It's weird. Usually it will be sent to the email address they have in their records.

I think I have everything I wanted to download anyway, but just wanted to login to make sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the password I had saved from years ago.
Glad you located it.

But for anyone else that runs into that issue, those Cakewalk servers that used to automatically send reset emails are long gone, so don't bother with the old method.

Contact support@bandlab.com for password resets on your legacy Cakewalk account.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

It's really nice that they keep on supporting old Cakewalk accounts.

Precautious, I of course saved all installers and serials/activation keys, just in case.

2017 made me a bit cautions in that respect as well.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

Return to “Instruments”