RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice little three voice analog synth , free until 31st Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chTgDxxFH1Y&t=389s

Get it here

https://aglangman.wixsite.com/aglvstcus ... synth-q2-1
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Thanks, I will check it out.
It has a $20 intro price, but I don't see where it says it's free on their site.
In the video he says the demo version is free for 7 days.

Examigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:55 pm Thanks, I will check it out.
It has a $20 intro price, but I don't see where it says it's free on their site.
In the video he says the demo version is free for 7 days.
On their page, next to the name of the synth there's a download button.

Yep, but that is most likely the "free for 7 days version" he talks about in the video. I don't think of a demo version as being "free", as it's just a demo.

Examigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 pm Yep, but that is most likely the "free for 7 days version" he talks about in the video. I don't think of a demo version as being "free", as it's just a demo.
It is, but all you gotta do to get it free is send them an email with a code and they give you the code to unlock it.

Oh, I guess I missed that part... cool, thanks. :)

now, with pad emulation!

holy christ.
Was this was made by a five year old?
also, not free. Demo for 7 days.
straight in the bin...

inkwarp wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:22 pm holy christ.
Was this was made by a five year old?
also, not free. Demo for 7 days.
straight in the bin...
Well I have it free, its not difficult to unlock

LeVzi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:12 pm
Examigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 pm Yep, but that is most likely the "free for 7 days version" he talks about in the video. I don't think of a demo version as being "free", as it's just a demo.
It is, but all you gotta do to get it free is send them an email with a code and they give you the code to unlock it.
I am dumb. So my question is: Where can I find the code, which I have to e-mail them to get a code back from them to unlock the Synth ? :help: :help: :help:

stony16 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:20 pm
LeVzi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:12 pm
I am dumb. So my question is: Where can I find the code, which I have to e-mail them to get a code back from them to unlock the Synth ? :help: :help: :help:
Yeah, the guy is pretty quick, and any issues he's on hand to help.

More info is on the bedroom producers blog on facebook. Plus the presets file

Unfortunately completely useless - cos after and before registration, there´s no sound at all :-(

Ok, downloaded again - now it seems to work - but no presets file - so I´ll make my own patches :-)

Schiffbauer wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:52 pm Ok, downloaded again - now it seems to work - but no presets file - so I´ll make my own patches :-)
If you go on the bedroom producers blog on facebook, you'll see the post about this and the dev is there with the presets bank

I'll see if I can link it here.

Return to “Instruments”