Wave Alchemy Triaz [Kontakt]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triaz

dermage wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:03 am
wave alchemy wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:48 pm As I think I may have mentioned elsewhere, we are actively looking into options to move to a Native system in the future, and assuming TRIAZ is supported well enough by the community, this should hopefully be a reality in the not too distant future. Obviously if / when this happens, we would have scalable UI and other cool stuff..
That's about a native VST version. But it will take some time I guess.
Would love that!
Triaz has great samples and a great workflow.
A sizeable VST with some improvements would bring it to perfection :)

zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:36 am Is a VST version planned?
I can run it inside Ableton now, inside Kontakt player. But stand-alone would be better, obviously, Kontakt seems very 2005.

Triaz Signature and Instrument Length Bug.jpg
I seem to be having an issue with Triaz not allowing me to set individual drum instruments' time signatures and lengths. When I click on the length or signature in Triaz and drag up or down, it changes all the drums' lengths and signatures instead of being able to select them individually. The screenshot just shows how all the lengths are set to one value. I'm wondering if this is because I'm using the Free Kontakt player perhaps. Have you seen this behavior before and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I still dont think this is worth the update price... am i the only one....

TronixA872 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:59 pm Triaz Signature and Instrument Length Bug.jpg

I seem to be having an issue with Triaz not allowing me to set individual drum instruments' time signatures and lengths. When I click on the length or signature in Triaz and drag up or down, it changes all the drums' lengths and signatures instead of being able to select them individually. The screenshot just shows how all the lengths are set to one value. I'm wondering if this is because I'm using the Free Kontakt player perhaps. Have you seen this behavior before and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Check the manual, you have hidden the unlock buttons. Need to scroll a bit down I guess.
You can also close the bottom panel on the right x.

TronixA872 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:59 pm I seem to be having an issue with Triaz not allowing me to set individual drum instruments' time signatures and lengths. When I click on the length or signature in Triaz and drag up or down, it changes all the drums' lengths and signatures instead of being able to select them individually. The screenshot just shows how all the lengths are set to one value.
Click the link symbols at the bottom for the lengths and signatures columns (in the red box here)
Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 4.09.44 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you, ed! I was playing around with the interface and finally noticed the link icons. I was about to post that I fixed the issue but saw that you already had responded.

tonymax wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:06 pm I still dont think this is worth the update price... am i the only one....
This is not an update, it’s a new product.

The samples alone are more than worth the price as far as I’m concerned. Everything else is a bonus.

Would love a native app, but the Kontakt version is pretty decent. Very useable.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

NKS ready. Sounds like HD ready, that is not HD at all :-)
Is it planned to be made really NKS, or what ?

FotoxBr wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:52 pm NKS ready. Sounds like HD ready, that is not HD at all :-)
Is it planned to be made really NKS, or what ?
OK, I have found the manual.
Light guide, previews and a few knobs. Not too bad, I guess.

It would be great to have proper Maschine kits.

wave alchemy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:43 am
tclak wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:12 pm
Yes please! Long time WA customer here. TRIAZ is awesome btw.
We'll be doing this soon, and we'll likely simply deposit a WAV file version of Drumvolution into every single person's account who owns Drumvolution to keep it simple :tu:
Any update on this?
edit: Preferably before the Triaz introductory offer ends.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I got a nice email offer for Triaz and decided to pick it up. It came with 10 extra sample packs which is nice. I see how to drag samples one at a time into Triaz but is there a way to move samples into a folder and have access to all of them in Triaz?

plexuss wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:57 am I got a nice email offer for Triaz and decided to pick it up. It came with 10 extra sample packs which is nice. I see how to drag samples one at a time into Triaz but is there a way to move samples into a folder and have access to all of them in Triaz?
Is this a better offer than the early adopters got? (intro price with an extra 25% off). I own all their plugins (and bought Triaz before the supposed end of the intro period), so that wouldn't sit well with me.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”