Maschine as Vst

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I haven't use Maschine for a long time and I desperately try to remember how to use it as a drum maschine rather than a musical instrument..

I mean, how can I send each MIDI note to trigger all different pad rather than trigger one sound across the scale.

Also, how can I trigger different scenes ?

I don't have an answer to your question, but, maybe the manual will help?

Jolaff wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 pm Hi,

I haven't use Maschine for a long time and I desperately try to remember how to use it as a drum maschine rather than a musical instrument..

I mean, how can I send each MIDI note to trigger all different pad rather than trigger one sound across the scale.

Also, how can I trigger different scenes ?
There is a midi batch functionality in the software. You right click on the group and choose Group Midi Batch Setup > Sound to Midi Notes instead of Sounds to Midi Channel. That will basically set the group as Channel 1 and then transpose each pad up by a semitone so you can play it on a keyboard.

To do scenes, you can either choose Program Changes, or Notes. You can do that by going to Edit > Midi Change. Then choose which one under Scene. By default its set to none. You can also trigger sections and the lock function.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”