Reasonheads Forum Updated

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We bimped our forum a lot. We are a Reason Forum with a decent set of advanced features.
If you use Reason or the Reason Rack Plugin, you might want to join.

https://www.reasonheads.com/forum/index.php

The Next step would be bimping the index site as well.

My eyes hurt looking at it.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:23 am My eyes hurt looking at it.
Not mine whatsoever. :)

I second deep'n'dark. The bright white on black won't be nice to look at at night.

Reason radio is a cool concept. Rest is kind of similar to Reasontalk and ain’t that a little hard to compete with?
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

TribeOfHǫfuð wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:03 pm Reason radio is a cool concept. Rest is kind of similar to Reasontalk and ain’t that a little hard to compete with?
Yeah, the Radio is probably the only Radio that plays Reason ONLY music.
Anyway, Reasonheads.net was launched few months earlier than ReasonTalk.com back in the days.
So basically I was the one, who was ultimate. Anyway, ReasonTalk is fine too, but I do my stuff differently. We have more functions, like 16mb attachments. You can attach .reason .cmb .rex .rx2 .rfl .repatch files without a need to zip em. Also you can upload a mp3s into your posts. You can rate music with a 1-5 stars (4,5 stars is possible too as example). We have shoutbox and a proper chatroom. You can upvote a topic (and not downvote). You can multi-quote several replies. You can send me your bandcamp album link and we list it under the "Album Releases" link. and more..

By the way, I further modified the colors and added a lessen dark skin as a default.

Anyway, we aim to drive up the Reason scene, like if it would be in the golden era. I remember that back in the days the crowd had a lot more sophisticated style and taste. Is it just me, or has the stereotypical behavior changed to less appealing one on the forums? By the way, the FB-groups that lots of the people seem to like, seem un-tasty somehow. Yeah, sure, whatever is the individual's cup of tea, but I just am a bit confused of the trend the internet has become in the recent 10 years.

Ok, well, I hope that the golden days make a comeback. :)

Cheers! Heikki

deep'n'dark wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:14 am We have more functions, like 16mb attachments. You can attach .reason .cmb .rex .rx2 .rfl .repatch files without a need to zip em. Also you can upload a mp3s into your posts. You can rate music with a 1-5 stars (4,5 stars is possible too as example). We have shoutbox and a proper chatroom. You can upvote a topic (and not downvote). You can multi-quote several replies. You can send me your bandcamp album link and we list it under the "Album Releases" link. and more..
Okay. Did not look that deep. Attachments are cool. They have a 18 mb limit per post or so at Gearspace too, and it is cool that you can upload snippets for illustration in discussions and elsewhere.

Godspeed. I sincerely hope you will reach the heat of the golden days.

Kind Regards
Gothi
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”