ADAPTR AUDIO Streamliner

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just released, didn't see a thread.

With ADPTR Audio’s Streamliner, you can finally eliminate all the guesswork and find out exactly how your masters will sound on all the major streaming services.

Streamliner’s simple and comprehensive Codec Auditioning feature allows you to easily preview your audio through the very same algorithms used by Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and so many other streaming platforms.

But Streamliner does more than just let you quickly hear how your audio will sound through streaming and download codecs. It also serves as an intuitive and powerful metering suite, combining state of the art meters for Loudness, Dynamics, and True Peak levels.

Additional features include Automatic Loudness Matching, Target Levels, and Reference Track Comparison, to help make sure your releases stand up to your favorites, without second-guessing over levels.

The codecs inside Streamliner include Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, Pandora, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Napster, Beatport Pro, Primephonic, Mixcloud, Facebook Video, Instagram, Twitch, Gaana, and more.

Hear exactly how your mixes will sound to end listeners and discover how much loudness normalization will affect your master when it is featured in playlists alongside other tracks with the ADPTR Audio Streamliner.

FEATURES
- Hear how your mixes and masters will sound through all the major streaming services, including
Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, YouTube, and many more.
- Discover how much loudness normalization penalties will affect your mix when it is featured in
playlists alongside other tracks.
- Get comprehensive Loudness and Dynamics metering complete with target levels.
- Load, compare, and level-match reference tracks using the integrated A-B switching system.
- Instantly export tracks at all the bitrates used by each major platform so that you (and your clients)
can preview them on a variety of listening systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5n0HWxNQ8

Regular Price $199, currently on Sale for $99.

Opinions?

Opinions? I'll let you know after I have bought for it $15 next year :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

I like the look of it and seems like functionality is great, I'll pick it up whenever it goes on sale

Can't wait to get it for $15 in a couple of weeks.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:28 pm Can't wait to get it for $15 in a couple of weeks.
Dream on!

Well, I guess with the free MLoudnessAnalyzer and the loudness target table from here https://www.masteringthemix.com/blogs/l ... nd-youtube you can check your results for free, but need more time.
Actually it might be a time saver, which probably will get some competitors and become cheaper over time, as they all did.
For $20 I would buy it.

Does this do the plain old MP3 codec? Or are the Sonnox plugins the only way of getting this functionality?

moshimoshi wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:23 am Does this do the plain old MP3 codec? Or are the Sonnox plugins the only way of getting this functionality?
NUGEN Mastercheck can do this as well:
https://nugenaudio.com/mastercheck

What are some good alternatives for this plugin?

SiliconDeath wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:24 am What are some good alternatives for this plugin?
This plugin has a combination of functions so you cannot find an alternative for the whole thing. For audio file comparison and data there is Expose 2 from Mastering the Mix. It is an application though not a plugin. For metering there is HawkEye from SPL (Plugin Alliance). Metric AB from ADAPTR also, is similar.
Why an alternative? What's wrong with Streamliner itself?
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:34 pm
SiliconDeath wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:24 am What are some good alternatives for this plugin?
This plugin has a combination of functions so you cannot find an alternative for the whole thing. For audio file comparison and data there is Expose 2 from Mastering the Mix. It is an application though not a plugin. For metering there is HawkEye from SPL (Plugin Alliance). Metric AB from ADAPTR also, is similar.
Why an alternative? What's wrong with Streamliner itself?
Oh no it's great. Just wondering if there was something similar to it that I already own (so I wouldn't have to buy it), because I remember using something similiar. Maybe it was trial of Streamliner :oops:

Intrigued by this. But there is a very confusing element. I watched one tutorial where the "expert" said you could "hit the match button and streamliner adjusts your audio to match your target levels".
He described it as though it means you could put in any audio, set any targets, and automatically hit the (for example) Spotify levels.
But i read the manual and I watched ADPTR's own videos. It says Match lets you HEAR how your audio would sound if normalised to the various platforms.
If it were a one-button job done, it might be worth it (for $30). But I'm dubious.
Any thoughts?

JohnDLewis54 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:02 am Intrigued by this. But there is a very confusing element. I watched one tutorial where the "expert" said you could "hit the match button and streamliner adjusts your audio to match your target levels".
He described it as though it means you could put in any audio, set any targets, and automatically hit the (for example) Spotify levels.
But i read the manual and I watched ADPTR's own videos. It says Match lets you HEAR how your audio would sound if normalised to the various platforms.
If it were a one-button job done, it might be worth it (for $30). But I'm dubious.
Any thoughts?
i bought it, for $18.... (use: 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI (which is the same code for everyone..)).
while Wavelab Pro 11 can do it, still i want to try it.

indeed the main purpose of Streamliner is how it would sound with the codec used.
and you can see what LUFS/true peak is needed (i think).

i was dabbling with it, within Wavelab Pro 11 (where it pop ups in the wrong section, Bx_meter for example shows up after the plugin section...).

but mainly indeed to listen if it sounds right, even soundcloud can change sound, i have enountered it sometimes, that artefacts were, as i called it, 'added'...

that matching thingy.... i prefer never to match... it is a reference, you can take the reference, to set things another way.

but it is only a 'listening' plugin. indeed. but still usefull.

Wavelab Pro 11, has the advantage that you can hear only the difference that a plugin makes, i.e. what a plugin adds/changes to a sound, i tried to do that... but of course it does not work...

or of course it should do it... but in way you don't here much difference of course; if CODEC is on. the difference is not that big in that case..

well.... own it for a few days, must dive into it deeper. will it be really usefull? it gives you some guidance. that is the purpose of this plugin.

WasteLand wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:13 am i bought it, for $18.... (use: 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI (which is the same code for everyone..)).
That voucher doesn't work anymore (the PA website says it's already been used, and does work only for a single purchase).

sguyader wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:16 pm
WasteLand wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:13 am i bought it, for $18.... (use: 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI (which is the same code for everyone..)).
That voucher doesn't work anymore (the PA website says it's already been used, and does work only for a single purchase).
o i thought that the $25 vouchers were all the same, it has been for months... well...
in the bargain gossip thread, you can ask for unused vouchers.. you get them..

strange... this is one from that thread:

2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

identical.... it can be used... only if you didn't used it before, of course, only can be used once for an account...

EDIT: i see also a report; that someone got the same message, there is glitch in their system, it seems.

Return to “Effects”