As The Flow Goes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice. Good instrument choices as well.

Like the instrument palette. Some good sounds choices :tu:
Uncluttered mix, minimalistic, which I like.
But there's an ingredient missing, I can't put my finger on it. I think its the percussion. For me its very one dimensional.

Chr!s wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:32 pm Very nice. Good instrument choices as well.
Thank you Chr!s,

I appreciate your feedback and taking the time to respond.

:)

Bansaw wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:41 pm Like the instrument palette. Some good sounds choices :tu:
Uncluttered mix, minimalistic, which I like.
But there's an ingredient missing, I can't put my finger on it. I think its the percussion. For me its very one dimensional.
Thanks for the valuable feedback Bansaw

Some lovely sounds on here, and I really liked way that the various elements drop in and out throughout the piece. It worked very well as a late-night relaxant before last night's dark ambient mixing session, and will certainly do the same tonight.

Good work :)

Sounds very professional. Keep on patching!

seismic1 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:16 pm Some lovely sounds on here, and I really liked way that the various elements drop in and out throughout the piece. It worked very well as a late-night relaxant before last night's dark ambient mixing session, and will certainly do the same tonight.

Good work :)
Thanks for the response.
You also play guitar right?
We should collaborate down the road on a tune....
(or anyone else who can play some good guitar.)

unkow wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:29 pm Sounds very professional. Keep on patching!
I will and THANKS! :)

PatchAdamz wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:29 pm
I have a guitar, but I think it would involve an enormous stretch of credibility to claim that I can play it. The same could be said for my ability to record one :)

Lovely new age soundscape... I guess my only nitpick would be the flute, which i feel could be 'humanised' a little more? As it stands it's obvious to be that it's being played via midi. Still nice as is though :phones:

Opening string strum is damn cool.
Flute fits well and has nice melody
1:39 transition with pad sounds great
detune stuff at 1:21 and at 3:15 moved me--very deep and groovy
I like that regular percussive snare sound at 2:00. Earlier, I did not like the drums so much. The drum patterns are fine, but I wonder how something less drum-machine sounding there would sound.
Final bit at the ending works for me--neat sound design.

Note: I usually place at the bottom in OSC, so, you know, I might be wrong about the drums.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I'm letting this wash over me right now and I'm loving it. The glide synth flute and the detuning strum really get to me but it is generally exactly how I like my music best; peaceful and ambient with plenty of beautiful pad sounds. Nice work!

seismic1 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:52 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:29 pm
I have a guitar, but I think it would involve an enormous stretch of credibility to claim that I can play it. The same could be said for my ability to record one :)
Ok, yea me to, I actually own a couple nice guitars but dont play them often.
I have gotten so comfortable with guitars on the keys.
Anyway, like your tracks so I threw that out there. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”