DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anybody have a link to the 2.07 download? I have my serial number but no way of getting the installer

Thank you!!!

audiospillage wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:01 pm
Ploki wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:48 am i tested every single drum synth i could get my hands on, and they all pale next to DS.
I just load the default preset kick and i'm blown away each time.
sounds like you don't want me to muck about with the kick model too much then :)

I think I understand the comments about other drum synths. I don't really know what I've done that is any different tbh. I deliberately kept the synth models clean and punchy and decided against saturating the models with too much overdrive or analog tone out of the box. some of the oscillators are based around filters rather than traditional waves too.

saying that, filter and distortion algorithms are very much an area that will be improved upon in the next update. along with workflow enhancements.
Hi Stephen. I hope you are well. Is there an update still in the pipeline for this synth? It’s the best percussion plugin I’ve ever used. Thanks.

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:34 pm
Hi Stephen. I hope you are well. Is there an update still in the pipeline for this synth? It’s the best percussion plugin I’ve ever used. Thanks.
would love to know this as well. it's such a great sounding device.

Please give us a sign.

Hi, I read that 'it works' on both M1 macs and latest BigSur. How on earth do I get passed the serial screen (and yes, I have one)? I can enter a serial but the enter/CR to confirm isn't taken.

Any ideas?

EDIT: forget it, in my original order mail the SN was swapped with something else. Confusing :D
I Try!

I've moved on. I loved AudioSpillage drum plugins, but after years of no communication and no development it's clear that it's abandonware. I wish the developer all the best and sincerely hope he is okay. Yet, it's over. Goodbye!
Last edited by tommyzai on Fri May 06, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

perpetual3 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:31 pm Please give us a sign.
this. i love drumspillage and hope it gets M1 native support so i can use it forever. hoping Mr. Blinkhorn is doing well.

i'll be curious to compare drumspillage to the unfiltered audio drum synth when it arrives sometime late next year (allegedly).

tommyzai wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:03 pm I've moved on. I loved AudioSpillage drum plugins, but after years of no communication and no development it's clear that it's abandonware. I wish the developer all the best and sincerely hope he is okay. Yet, it's over. Goodbye!
Yup. It's over.

This thread is like watching millenarians waiting for a sign from god.

I spoke with the developer at the beginning of the year over mail, i wouldn't completely rule it out yet

I spoke with Stephen last week. He indicated the following:
We’ve got a native apple silicon build of DrumSpillage running here which we are hoping to release this Summer.

All the best,
Stephen

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:58 pm I spoke with Stephen last week. He indicated the following:
We’ve got a native apple silicon build of DrumSpillage running here which we are hoping to release this Summer.

All the best,
Stephen
I don't believe it. I believe he said it, and that he believes it, but I don't believe it will actually happen.

I would be delighted to be proven wrong. I truly and sincerely hope it does come out. But I will also be surprised. (So surprise me!)

SirkusPi wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:32 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:58 pm I spoke with Stephen last week. He indicated the following:

All the best,
Stephen
I don't believe it. I believe he said it, and that he believes it, but I don't believe it will actually happen.

I would be delighted to be proven wrong. I truly and sincerely hope it does come out. But I will also be surprised. (So surprise me!)
Same here. I love this plugin so much. It has near perfect synth engines, and the closest plugin that I’ve heard that can emulate punchy Jomox airbase sounds. I can’t get them to 100%, but still…

Return to “AudioSpillage”