ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

mladi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:59 pm It was a wise move to turn off comment section over there. :hihi:
That is what makes me kind of sad about this. They know.

I don't want to drive them into the ground. I just want a fair shake. I feel that Nexus 3 users should have gotten this update at no charge.

There is a fix. For those who have already upgraded from 3 (the 5 people that did...heh) offer them credit in the store. And then make the upgrade from 3 to 4 at no charge. I still think the upgrade from 2 was worthy...though honestly I have used Nexus 3 far less than I used 2.

But I am just being silly now.

not really... ALL uploaded videos in the reFX channel have the comments turned off. Since the very beginning

msvs wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:02 pm
not really... ALL uploaded videos in the reFX channel have the comments turned off. Since the very beginning
I have always enjoyed reFX products. I still have their oldest of synths...I just jBridge to keep them alive.

But...

Maybe they never wanted to know. That makes me even sadder.

a ton of the Nexus sounds in the new version are carried over from the prior version, and a ton of the nexus packs simply dont sound hot anymore at all and reek of 2007 radio hits.

Produkt_Records wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:05 am a ton of the Nexus sounds in the new version are carried over from the prior version, and a ton of the nexus packs simply dont sound hot anymore at all and reek of 2007 radio hits.

Yeah, i even found the sound-demos of the very new v4 presets very boring and uninspiring.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

I know REFX got lots of shit for selling skins to N1 back in the day - but I actually liked them. Visually I don't have any problem with the look of N3. It looks like almost every scalable UI these days. Boring and practical. How long before they jump the NFT bandwagon and start selling "unique" skins for N4? I almost wish they would. Almost all plugins look so dreadfully boring these days.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

How can i delete single presets/patches in N3? Thanks

JonSolo wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:20 pm I have always enjoyed reFX products. I still have their oldest of synths...I just jBridge to keep them alive.
I'm vastly interested in Slayer2,
is it possible to buy the old products second hand from someone,
curious, I know u r attached to your copies,
but just generally speaking do you know?

It is possible to buy second hand. reFX just warns you that the products are no longer supported...and are 32 bit.

thanks a million, I'll keep looking for it then.
Is their protection iLok/dongle bro?

No. Just C/R.

Putin does not play Nexus
refx Nexus massively blocked the accounts of Russian users who purchased licenses from them
Last edited by AlexBax on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is this confirmed?
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:13 am Is this confirmed?
Yes, I'm from Belarus (it's near Russia). I use it from nexus 2 (updated to nexus 3), over the years I have spent more than $ 2500 on libraries. And yesterday, plugins, the website and refx cloud were blocked. Attempts to contact REFX via VPN through a ticket leads to the deletion of new accounts or the closure of the question, without an answer.
Does any of your foreign friends know how to act in such fraudulent situations from a company like refx?

I enter from Russian or Belarusian IP into my account ReFX and see the Ukrainian flag

Return to “Instruments”