SynthMaster One v1.5.2 arrives with VST3 support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Hi all,

We are proud to announce the latest v1.5 update for our SynthMaster One software synthesizer. This update brings a major new feature: Compatibility with NATIVE INSTRUMENTS's Native Kontrol Standard (NKS). NKS allows SynthMaster One to be seamlessly integrated with Native Instruments' Maschine and Komplete Kontrol hardware controllers.

SynthMaster One NKS 4.jpg

To make NKS compatibility a reality, we performed the following tasks:

1. Tagged and categorized all factory/expansion presets according to NKS 1.5 classification standards.
2. Generated audio previews for all factory/expansion presets so that they could easily be previewed using Maschine / Komplete Kontrol controllers.
3. Defined custom control knob mappings for all factory/expansion presets. Each preset is analyzed with a helper tool developed by KV331 Audio, and NKS performance pages are generated with this tool based on the active status of modules used by the preset.

Aside from NKS compatibility, this update includes critical bug fixes / improvements as well:

1. Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn't report value changes for automated parameters correctly.
2. Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn't read waveforms for expansions.
3. Fixed: SynthMaster One Standalone (Windows) always displays a wait cursor.
4. Fixed: In Mono Legato mode, Some synth modules don't reset state variable correctly.
5. Fixed: SynthMaster One UI performance is sluggish on MacOS Catalina and above.
6. Fixed: SynthMaster One has inconsistencies displaying parameter values.
7. Fixed: When octave/semitone dropdown value is changed via mouse wheel, displayed value doesn't change.
8. Fixed: SynthMaster One might stop responding to MIDI CC messages when it receives multiple CC.
9. Fixed: Preset browser is not refresh correctly when preset attributes are updated.
10. Fixed: Preset banks are now stored under Public Documents folder instead of user's Documents folder. This prevents files to be deleted from documents folder when iCloud sync is active.
11. Fixed: SynthMaster One AAX doesn't load saved settings correctly.
12. Fixed: When a preset can not be loaded due to errors, SynthMaster One might crash.
13. Fixed: SynthMaster One can not get file list from Google Cloud.
14. Fixed: When SynthMaster One receives 2 identical MIDI messages at the same time, hanging notes might occur.
15. Fixed: SynthMaster One VST is not recognized by Cubase 11 on MacOS.
16. Fixed: SynthMaster One generates crackles when ran inside a DAW that uses variable buffer size (such as FL Studio).

This update is free for registered SynthMaster One users. They can simply check for updates inside the plugin window to download the latest version automatically. An updated demo version of SynthMaster One also includes the NKS content for the factory library of SynthMaster One.

SynthMaster One Check Updates.jpg

To download and install the NKS content for expansions, registered SynthMaster One users need to restore their SynthMaster One expansions inside the plugin window and then rescan NKS Library inside Maschine / Komplete Kontrol software.

SynthMaster One Restore Expansions.jpg

Thank you for supporting the development of our products

Bulent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kv331 on Fri May 27, 2022 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks Bulent.
Much Appreciated.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thank you :tu:

Thanks

What's the 'Fishman Triple Play' thing in the logo?

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:48 pm Thanks

What's the 'Fishman Triple Play' thing in the logo?
https://recordingmag.com/news/fishman-t ... aster-one/
"In addition, all TriplePlay products will now include a free perpetual-use license for the award-winning SynthMaster One®. The new SynthMaster One update offers thousands of unique synthesizer presets, with patches specifically designed for the best TriplePlay experience, right out of the box."
rsp
sound sculptist

i have gotten to the point in my life where i won't even consider purchasing a new soft synth if it doesn't have NKS, because i don't have the time for it lol. synths that i do own that are not NKS-compatible rarely get used anymore. i like my Maschine library tight & my knobs pre-mapped!
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Everything went smooth on my mac (that is install and restore).
On PC however, install went fine but restore is giving issues.. Tried it from both Cubase 12 AND Komplete Kontrol.. same error.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:05 pm Everything went smooth on my mac (that is install and restore).
On PC however, install went fine but restore is giving issues.. Tried it from both Cubase 12 AND Komplete Kontrol.. same error.
rsp
Hi Richard,

You might have downloaded the NKS presets before. Try deleting the following file and and try again:

c:\users\public\public documents\synthmasterone\NKSProducts.txt (Win)
/users/shared/snythmasterone/NKSProducts.txt (Mac)

(always delete this file to refresh nks download)
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi, I did, it recreated it and give me the same error (on Windows).
rsp
sound sculptist

I even did it again with three screen shots turned into a video, before, during and after.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk935bp7u2sim ... e.mp4?dl=0
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:05 pm Everything went smooth on my mac (that is install and restore).
rsp
Hi Richard,

Could you please download and install the following update:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcv93zqb1oalu ... p.zip?dl=0

Thanks
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:54 pm
rsp
Hi Richard,

Could you please download and install the following update:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcv93zqb1oalu ... p.zip?dl=0

Thanks
This worked..
Thank you.
rsp
sound sculptist

nvm.

Bulent you may also want to replace the 1.4 to 1.5 in the labeling of the download.
Btw is the one you put from dropbox on the site now?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

The ASIO settings in the standalone version of the dropbox download are totally borked here on Windows 10 with a Scarlett 18i20 1gen. I can't select the analog channels, only a single adat channel is available and when I select it, I get other strange errors. Is is possible that there is something broken in that area?
I normally never use the standalone, just thought I check the update...
Haven't tried in Bitwig yet.

Cheers,

Tom

P.S. Not interested in anything NKS/NI at all... too bad there no real open standard in this realm.
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Return to “Instruments”