Amplifikation 360...

Official support for: kuassa.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rockaholix wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:59 pm Hi! I love your amps and i switched to Amplification 360 for everyday practice. Do you plan to add a Looper Pedal and Metronome one day? That would be great.
Yes, its on the development list!

Dimi
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

Good news, I hope looper pedal will have count-in.

and rec/play/overdub rec/overdub/play switch

I just tried Amplification 360 and I must say it's a fantastic piece of software. :love: :love: The amps, cabs and effects sounds good (except the reverbs), the GUI looks great and the workflow is awesome. It's very quick and easy to create complex chains with diverse combination of serial, parallel and crossover routings, and having access to all the parameters of the modules in one view (as opposed to other softwares like Amplitube, Bias FX, Axiom, Helix, etc where you have to click on each module in order to have access to its parameters) makes the workflow a breeze. Also, as opposed to other similar softwares it's quite light on the CPU. :tu:

But, there's room for improvement! So here are my suggestions:
- first and foremost please add the ability to place containers inside containers!! :pray: Being able to do that would allow the user to make a much more sophisticated routing and create muuuch more complex chains. From all the similar plugins I tried (and I think I tried all of them) the only one the has this type of functionality (using signal splitters) is NI's Guitar Rig.
- please add some sort of modulation capabilities for the parameters like LFOs, MSEG, envelope followers (again, only Guitar Rig has this kind of functionality). This will make Amplifikation much more powerful.
- as I said above, I'm not at all impressed by the reverb modules in Amplifikation (especially the spring reverbs, which sound quite bad IMO). I think they need some improvements. And also I would like to have more parameters in the reverb modules, at least a Pre Delay. Adding a convolution reverb module would also be great.
- some pitch-shifting modules would be very welcomed. At least a simple pitch shifter
- a parametric EQ module would also be very welcomed because it's much more versatile than a graphic EQ in a lot of situations.

My 2 cents
Cheers!

Great input and suggestion! :hug:
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

Hi, I tried the trial and I love it, but there's one thing I think that's a but messy, it's the preset menu. I mean it works, but I don't like the fact that you have to click the menu again everytime and rescroll to change presets.
A separate windows would be cool, but also, more important, some sort of tag system or clear subsection system (as in, you don't have to display just a huge list of all presets) by genre maybe or at least type of preset (clean, crunch, high gain, metal, etc)
Unless I missed it, is something like that planed?

On the very first of page posts it was recommended by users that there should a way to just show presets and products the the user Owns. I am shocked that this has not been implemented. This is the reason I left Amplitube behind. Please think about implementing this, as it is A360 is a work flow killer.

Return to “Kuassa”