MODO BASS: Get ready for a new level of realism (1.5 update available now)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MODO BASS 1

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:24 pm
Download SOphist wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:13 pm it's been quiet on the modo front. any news on a possible release?
IK Multimedia will release it right after joining Soundwide… Stay tuned!
Will it be free then? ;)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

jbraner wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:48 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:24 pm
Download SOphist wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:13 pm it's been quiet on the modo front. any news on a possible release?
IK Multimedia will release it right after joining Soundwide… Stay tuned!
Will it be free then? ;)
Not free, but part of the SooperDooperMega subscription. :party:

LOL not. We are looking to release as soon as possible, our materials mention April which is still the target.

I was really sure it would be released last Thursday, just before Easter, bummer :shock: :shrug: , now I have to wait until this Friday for the release :pray: :-D
Say NO to CLAP!

I'm glad they added acoustic upright basses though (even if I really wanted the guitars).

These will be very useful for jazz and rockabilly work.
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

But you are open to joining Soundwide soon, hmmm

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:26 pm LOL not. We are looking to release as soon as possible, our materials mention April which is still the target.

April 30th release I'm guessing...
The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
~A.Rand

28th or bust
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

SteinyFritz wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:18 pm But you are open to joining Soundwide soon, hmmm

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:26 pm LOL not. We are looking to release as soon as possible, our materials mention April which is still the target.
LOL no again.

April! But which year?
Asking for a friend...

I predict a release between Monday and Friday of this week. I'd put the chances of that at nearly 100%.

I have predicted the Orange Vocoder release to the same period. Lets hold our breath…

Harry_HH wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:18 pm I have predicted the Orange Vocoder release to the same period. Lets hold our breath…
I predict only one of us will be right! :hihi:

Friday 29th, remember you heard it here first folks.
Say NO to CLAP!

Except it is known that IK only releases on Thursdays, because of an old voodoo curse.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Instruments”