Korg Collection 3 now has VST3 and Silicon support!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Is MDE-X not resizable like the others?

It is on the mac..
(you have to click on the Korg Logo to access it)
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:50 pm It is on the mac..
(you have to click on the Korg Logo to access it)
rsp
Found it, thanks.

Korg Supporter wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:24 pm The GUIs also don't work on Renoise.
Confirmed, the VST2's still work luckily, but the VST3's only show the top part of both M1 and Wavestation

Iva wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:00 pm All fine here in Cubase 12. What I am doing wrong?
LoL ;)
All fine here as well, I’m on Apple Mac Studio.
Perhaps it’s Windows issue?

I just updated from the V2 Special Collection (Windows version) for $49.00 but other than the Prophecy and MiniKorg looking at the Korg Pass Software none of the others offered updates? It does seem that I have everything but the Arp Odyessy in my VST3 folder though. Is there someplace on the Korg site that gives the current version numbers for each of the products? I can't seem to find it among the pretty graphics :)

I may stick with VST2 for a while. Is there a full changelog?

tunafish88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:10 am I just updated from the V2 Special Collection (Windows version) for $49.00 but other than the Prophecy and MiniKorg looking at the Korg Pass Software none of the others offered updates? It does seem that I have everything but the Arp Odyessy in my VST3 folder though. Is there someplace on the Korg site that gives the current version numbers for each of the products? I can't seem to find it among the pretty graphics :)
If it's any use, version numbers are shown in the KORG Software Pass.

https://id.korg.com/static_pages/3
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I installed the latest versions but it seems ARP Odyssey and LegacyCell did not get any updates. Software Pass on Windows downloaded the same old versions 1.3.0 and 1.6.0.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:58 am
tunafish88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:10 am I just updated from the V2 Special Collection (Windows version) for $49.00 but other than the Prophecy and MiniKorg looking at the Korg Pass Software none of the others offered updates? It does seem that I have everything but the Arp Odyessy in my VST3 folder though. Is there someplace on the Korg site that gives the current version numbers for each of the products? I can't seem to find it among the pretty graphics :)

Thank you!
One last question, in Korg Software Pass, is the installed version number displayed or is that the latest version available being displayed? Thanks!

tunafish88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:13 pm

Thank you!
One last question, in Korg Software Pass, is the installed version number displayed or is that the latest version available being displayed? Thanks!
I am not sure the version number is working, I installed all latest and it still says I have updates
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

The release notes, and version numbers of the latest updates, are available here:
https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/s ... ease-Notes

Latest Legacy Cell is 1.7.0, but only has Mac related updates (Mac VST3, Mac M1 Native).
Probably the latest for Windows hasn't changed at 1.6.0, if that's not there at all.
Last edited by beely on Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:46 pm .....

I am not sure the version number is working, I installed all latest and it still says I have updates
Mine was saying that on PC, then I noticed there was a .11 korg software pass update (I was on .09 update), installed .11 and it correctly adjusted to let me know all were now updated to the current version.
sound sculptist

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:46 pm
tunafish88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:13 pm

Thank you!
I was having that problem too. Went to Korg Link, downloaded and installed latest version of Software Pass and now everything is showing correctly.
I was having that problem too. I went to the Korg website, downloaded and installed the latest Software Pass for Windows, and now everything is displayed correctly.

^ Can't seem to add a message to the quote. I had the same problem. After going to KORG and downloading the lastest version of Software Pass directly and installing over my old version, the software pass display is showing the correct information.

Return to “Instruments”