MODO BASS: Get ready for a new level of realism (1.5 update available now)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MODO BASS 1

No need to lurk around here anymore until Peter edits the thread title…

Still shooting for April here, we'll surely let you know when it is released.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:53 pm Still shooting for April here, we'll surely let you know when it is released.
So when can we expect T-RackS native Apple Silicon?
Not until T-RackS 6, I assume? Can we get an ETA?

We're all waiting on pretty much just you at this point.
My M1 Pro is an expensive email reader until then.
Might have to switch to Slate Digital or Waves instead.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

We are actually going to have to move MODO BASS 2 to May in order to ensure we get the best version to you, sorry about that.

I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.

Thank you.

Soundwide?
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm We are actually going to have to move MODO BASS 2 to May in order to ensure we get the best version to you, sorry about that.

I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.

Thank you.

SteinyFritz wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:25 pm Soundwide?
Found wife?
Count right?
Round trifle?

SteinyFritz wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:25 pm Soundwide?
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm We are actually going to have to move MODO BASS 2 to May in order to ensure we get the best version to you, sorry about that.

Thank you.
You've got some Pepé Le Pew energy with regard to your level of insistence on making that joke land. But it's already aging about as well as Pepé Le Pew has...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.
What did they say?
Will we see native T-RackS this quarter? This year?

We don't have a date to share, sorry.

My guess May 31st XD
The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
~A.Rand

Upgrade price was a bit steep, but the combo upgrade deal for MODO Bass 2 and MODO Drum 1.5 upgrade, mixed with some Jampoints, made it much better!

My biggest, and one of my only gripes with MODO Bass 1 was the lack of fretless bass. That alone was enough to upgrade. But the ability to make ANY bass fretless, along with the new upright models, were icing on the cake. And even the MIDI library will be helpful as starting points, I am hoping (though I feel like I can play MODO Bass lines pretty decently in real time, lol).

MODO Bass 1 was one of my favorite instruments and was the first instrument ever that could legitimately replace all similar libraries......except fretless ones. Now maybe that will come full circle. Good stuff!

Brent
My host is better than your host

Fretless is cool, but where is MPE? Are IK not even looking at that?

koolkeys wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:55 pm Upgrade price was a bit steep, but the combo upgrade deal for MODO Bass 2 and MODO Drum 1.5 upgrade, mixed with some Jampoints, made it much better!
What's the combo upgrade deal? Haven't seen that.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:52 pm We don't have a date to share, sorry.
Do you have a year?

Only Pepe knows...
jamcat wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:03 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:52 pm We don't have a date to share, sorry.
Do you have a year?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”