Cherry Audio Releases MINIVERSE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Miniverse

https://youtu.be/BEnb0Rnq5u4

Cherry Audio is kicking off its "Bob Moog Appreciation Month" (BMAM) with the release of Miniverse (formerly Minimode), our homage to Dr. Robert A. Moog and the best-known and loved analog synthesizer ever made. Miniverse is our painstaking virtual emulation of the granddaddy of all portable synthesizers. When we set out to create Miniverse, we focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity.

In association with DSP master and frequent collaborator Mark Barton (MRB), we studied and measured every nuance, every curve, and every response of the audio. Miniverse portrays the classic original's pure, raw, powerful sound. The interface is a meticulous recreation of the original, from the maple cabinet and textured surface to the unmistakable knobs and switches. The resulting monophonic tones are so mighty that we could not resist adding one particular enhancement: we've made it easy to dial in two, four, eight, or sixteen polyphonic voices guaranteed to bring the house down.

And as part of our month-long BMAM celebration, Cherry Audio will be donating a portion of profits from Miniverse to the Bob Moog Foundation.

It's been said, "Everyone should have one," and we couldn't agree more. That's why Cherry Audio is bringing Miniverse to the desktop for the inconceivably low price of only $39 (List $59).

The Miniverse synthesizer is now available at cherryaudio.com and authorized resellers worldwide for Windows and macOS, in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats. Visit our site for additional product details, a free demo, system requirements, and a collection of thunderous sound examples.

---

Cherry Audio has proclaimed May to be Bob Moog Appreciation Month, a month-long tribute to the genius of Dr. Robert A. Moog. The celebration will feature new products, unique content, and discounts on some of our most popular products. Throughout May, Cherry Audio will be donating a portion of profits from its new Miniverse synthesizer to the Bob Moog Foundation.

As part of Bob Moog Appreciation Month, Cherry Audio is slashing prices on the products inspired by Dr. Moog's contributions:

Cherry Audio Synthesizers
  • Miniverse - New! Miniverse is an absolutely authentic emulation of the synth that set the gold standard for all portable synthesizers to come. $39 (introductory price), 33% off List of $59
  • Memorymode - based upon the Memorymoog, one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s. $29 (regularly $39), 50% off List of $59
  • Polymode - inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer, one of the world's first polyphonic synthesizers. $19 (regularly $29), 60% off List of $49
  • Surrealistic MG-1 Plus - a super authentic recreation of the fun and funky Moog MG-1 synthesizer sold in Radio Shack stores in the 80s. Always free!
Cherry Audio Effects
  • Rackmode Signals Processors - a bundle of seven virtual effects and an instrument plugin replicating the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and '80s. $49 (regularly $99), 62% off List of $129
Cherry Audio Voltage Modular (VM) Modules
  • Polymode Module for VM - a complete instrument with modular features inspired by the legendary 70s Polymoog synthesizer. $19 (regularly $29), 50% off List of $39
  • VM900 Collection for VM - a 26-module collection that delivers the audio and visual experience of the legendary 1960s and 1970s-era Moog 900-series modules. $49 (regularly $79), 50% off List of $99
  • Year Three Collection for VM - combines the Cherry Audio/MRB VM2500 Collection, VM900 Collection, and Synthesizer Expander Module Bundles at an unbeatable price. $99 (regularly $129), 50% off List of $199
Customers purchasing through the Cherry Audio online store will have the option to add a direct donation to the Bob Moog Foundation at checkout.

In addition, Cherry Audio will host four week-long raffles beginning each Monday: May 2nd, 9th, 16th, and culminating on May 23rd, which would have been Dr. Moog’s 88th birthday. The raffles will feature prizes donated by the Bob Moog Foundation, and are open to those who contribute to the Bob Moog Foundation through a dedicated donation portal.

Follow Cherry Audio at cherryaudio.com and on social media throughout May for more news -- and a few yet-to-be-disclosed surprises! -- related to our celebration of Bob Moog Appreciation Month.

(post updated to reflect product name change)
Last edited by rsaintjohn on Tue May 31, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John; Director of Marketing @ Cherry Audio

Not part of Synth Stack 2? Saving it for Synth Stack 3 I assume.

I guess nothing's stopping them now to further improve the Memory Mode's raw sound (which is not really there) with this improved modeling tech.

Mercury could use a redo as well. It's really bad.

Now that I think of it, just V2 all of them.
No one will complain.

I'm sooo excited to add another Moog emulation to my collection of four, five other ones!

When Behringer do it it's a rip-off, when other companies such as Cherry do it it's a tribute?

kritikon wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:12 pm When Behringer do it it's a rip-off, when other companies such as Cherry do it it's a tribute?
Software tho, not the same market.... :shrug:

AnX wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:26 pm
kritikon wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:12 pm When Behringer do it it's a rip-off, when other companies such as Cherry do it it's a tribute?
Software tho, not the same market.... :shrug:
Except that Moog do their own iPad app Model D and the UAD desktop one was developed “in partnership”.

No one can say Cherry Audio lacks imagination. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Cherry Audio lacks imagination.

See, piece of cake :P
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

But you wrote it so... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

But you read it so... he made you say it :hihi:

EDIT: On topic edit: Not something that interests me.

Unaspected wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:57 pm But you read it so... he made you say it :hihi:

Nope, no words have come out of my mouth other than..... "another MiniMoog ?!?!?!" :dog:

Teksonik wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:03 pm
Unaspected wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:57 pm But you read it so... he made you say it :hihi:

Nope, no words have come out of my mouth other than..... "another MiniMoog ?!?!?!" :dog:
Yeah. Like a Pokemon that makes you say its name instead.

The ladder filter move, however, incurs the penalty of a lecture by BONES. ***Actually, I agree with him but don't tell anyone.***

I would, however, be quite excited to compare a Dreadbox emulation to the real thing. Erebus, Nyx or Abyss would be very nice.

Return to “Instruments”