I built a Drum kit from samples of my acoustic Drums and I’m giving it away

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone! I’m excited to be part of this platform. I’ve been building this kit little by little for a while, as time would allow, and I’m finally satisfied enough to release it.

I started building a libary of samples of my kit a few years back because I never really liked the style of most of the professional virtual kits. Plus I wanted to be able to trigger my own sounds when building pieces of music.

Click the link to video to download link in video description.

https://youtu.be/-koSZGW1xmw

Great, thanks for sharing it for free!

Thank you for making a great product. There aren’t a lot of options for everything Speed Drum does, but you guys do it well. I wish I had the option of velocity layers and round robin simultaneously but it’s not a big deal.

geoffbosco wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:50 am Thank you for making a great product. There aren’t a lot of options for everything Speed Drum does, but you guys do it well. I wish I had the option of velocity layers and round robin simultaneously but it’s not a big deal.
I see that you are using an older version in the video. With the latest version, it is possible to achieve something if several pads are used. For example, set all round-robin variations samples to one pad and then set all those layers to the same desired velocity range. Set the pad's "play mode" to "Round Robin" and turn on the "Respect velocity" ("V" button in front of play mode). That way, you get a round-robin for a certain velocity range. Then do the same for the second pad with another group of round-robin variations for the next velocity range... Finally, set that all these pads are triggered by the same note.
In the same way, instead of round-robin can be used random.

Thanks for the samples!
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:17 pm Thanks for the samples!
You’re welcome! I hope they get used.

apisonic wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:32 am
geoffbosco wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:50 am Thank you for making a great product. There aren’t a lot of options for everything Speed Drum does, but you guys do it well. I wish I had the option of velocity layers and round robin simultaneously but it’s not a big deal.
I see that you are using an older version in the video. With the latest version, it is possible to achieve something if several pads are used. For example, set all round-robin variations samples to one pad and then set all those layers to the same desired velocity range. Set the pad's "play mode" to "Round Robin" and turn on the "Respect velocity" ("V" button in front of play mode). That way, you get a round-robin for a certain velocity range. Then do the same for the second pad with another group of round-robin variations for the next velocity range... Finally, set that all these pads are triggered by the same note.
In the same way, instead of round-robin can be used random.
Ah, OK. I think I see what you’re getting at. Thank you!

Return to “Apisonic Labs”