accSone released "Richard Devine" update crusher-X 9.30

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're proud to announce that this free feature update for crusher-X 9 licensees comes with unique factory sounds designed by the famous sound artist Richard Devine! The update introduces also 64bit audio processing capabilities and adds 4 additional Stereo AUX Output Busses for VST3

https://youtu.be/ucQ31b9J_pw
  • Adds 64bit audio processing option for VST3 plug-in (e.g. switch DAV/Cubase to "64bit float" processing precision to use it)
  • Adds 4 additional Stereo AUX Output Busses on VST3 plug-in so that stereo tracks (like from Live or Bitwig) can address the additional stereo pairs for surround routings
  • Adds several factory sounds designed and recorded by Richard Devine
  • Improves mouse-wheel speed for global Matrices (GMMs) sliders
  • Improves slider range handling (fixes also the Length - Birth Offset bug)
  • Improves slider range reset handling
  • Improves the Reset of a WaveShape spline
  • Improves Grain Modulation selection handling for automated parameters
  • Changes buttons for DCO file load and DCO editor to be more consistent with other file selection buttons
  • Fixes a bug in VST3 parameter management
  • Fixes a bug that caused audio processing to be stalled if Main Output Volumes are muted
  • Fixes a bug that caused a crash when Offset of Grain Modulation Speed = 0
  • Fixes a bug that caused Mirror function on a WaveShape spline not working as expected
  • Fixes a bug that caused a crash on loading a variable bitrate coded mp3
Visit Richard Devine:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYWDq ... KDThKRAbUA
https://www.instagram.com/richarddevine/

Enjoy and stay safe and healthy!

How to get this free update?
As a crusher-X 9 licensee just follow again the download instructions described in your crusher-X 9 delivery mail (that you received after your 9 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 9. Contact us if you need help!

Upgrade from crusher-X 8 or earlier crusher-X versions:
Find your upgrade offer here:
Upgrade / crossgrade: 99,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)

You wondering why an upgrade is not for free? Take a look at the accSone pricing guarantee.

Oh no, you still using the crusher-X DEMO?
Consider to purchase a full version and support the crusher-X development!
Full version price: 289,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)

Great work - it's really exciting all the new stuff you add to Crusher-X.

In case you have troubles with Grain to MIDI (GTM) output or VST3 under certain DAWs consider to download again. There is another build on the server with some workflow specific optimizations.

Best
accSone

Seriously thinking about picking up version 9. It looks and sounds great. I'm still on 7.5.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Hi, Crusher-x doesn't recognise a lot of my samples in my sample library, I have hundreds of my own recordings which are a mix of 44.1khz and 48khz and 24 bit and 32 bit and mono and stereo - I cant work out why though.. if I drop it in from Bitwig browser to Granulizer most load OK but quite a lot just show file path in window but display no audio file or output sound.. I have to bounce the file in Bitwig first.. other synths with sample import have no problem with any of my samples I have tested - do you know what it may be please? Thanks.

pizzatime wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:02 pm Hi, Crusher-x doesn't recognise a lot of my samples in my sample library, I have hundreds of my own recordings which are a mix of 44.1khz and 48khz and 24 bit and 32 bit and mono and stereo - I cant work out why though..
Thanks for reporting - please send us a couple of example files that doesn't work for you (e.g. with https://wetransfer.com/) to https://www.accsone.com/about/contact_support

We will analyze, thanks in advance,
accSone

Cheers - emailed you a couple of short samples to test. Just noticed the ones that don't play seem to have looping info in them, at least when dragging them into a Bitwig sampler they have - doesn't seem to be a sample file type problem I don't think.

pizzatime wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:17 am Cheers - emailed you a couple of short samples to test. Just noticed the ones that don't play seem to have looping info in them, at least when dragging them into a Bitwig sampler they have - doesn't seem to be a sample file type problem I don't think.
Indeed, we confirm that crusher-X v 9.4 can't read the files you send us that contain a bad formated "smpl" chunk. The chunk in these files contains more bytes than specified. But we implemented a workaround. Expect an update soon. Thanks for reporting!

Best
accSone

freq wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:47 pm Indeed, we confirm that crusher-X v 9.4 can't read the files you send us that contain a bad formated "smpl" chunk. The chunk in these files contains more bytes than specified. But we implemented a workaround. Expect an update soon. Thanks for reporting!
Should be solved in free 9.5 update (viewtopic.php?t=582109&sid=54f5dabc3c91 ... 75b5bce913)

Enjoy
accSone

Return to “accSone”