Who makes your favorite Analog Emulations?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Who makes your favorite analog emulations or the best one's? I've been using PA, and Slate. Have a few Acustica. I feel those sounds real good. Not sure if I will continue with my PA sub. I can get what I want via second hand sales. Thanks.

Fuse Audio Labs & Black Rooster Audio are also very good, if you're into such Things.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

UAD and Softube.

Acustica Audio is also good, if you can handle all their issues.
More BPM please

the ones mentioned, also uhe, arturia, sonimus, goodhertz, tone projects, theres loads of good ones

El°HYM wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:33 pm Fuse Audio Labs & Black Rooster Audio are also very good, if you're into such Things.
Fuse Audio Labs never heard of them. Will try. Thanks.

In order:
Softube/Repro/ABL3
Tal/Diva/Synapse
GForce/NI (Monarch/Super8/Blocks)/Korg Odyssey
Sonic Projects (Just OP-X)/Some Arturia
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Fri May 13, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:01 pm In order:
Softube/Repro
Tal/Diva/Synapse
Which Arturia digital emulations do you like best? I own Synapse, TAL, Gforce, Sonic Projects...and would like to get some Arturia that are not too hard on my old CPU but not that interested in the whole collection.

parnarules wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Softube/Repro
Tal/Diva/Synapse
Which Arturia digital emulations do you like best? I own Synapse, TAL, Gforce, Sonic Projects...and would like to get some Arturia that are not too hard on my old CPU but not that interested in the whole collection.
Do you mean just the arturia digital ones?
I actually bought an older version of the Arturia collection (V6) because I wanted just a few of them like the Synclavier mainly (was also interested in the Buchla), as well as a few others like the organs and Solina. But I was pleasantly surprised by their DX7. So as far as the digital ones, Synclavier and DX7 are both really cool. I wouldn't mind the CZ as well but that's in a later bundle. I'll probably upgrade some day but not in a rush. Wouldn't mind the new Prophet VS as well.
As far as their analog emulations, as I said I like the Buchla, and I've demoed the Synthi which sounds quite good. As for the rest I tend to prefer alternatives from the companies I mentioned.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:14 pm
parnarules wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Softube/Repro
Tal/Diva/Synapse
Do you mean just the arturia digital ones?
I actually bought an older version of the Arturia collection (V6) because I wanted just a few of them like the Synclavier mainly (was also interested in the Buchla), as well as a few others like the organs and Solina. But I was pleasantly surprised by their DX7. So as far as the digital ones, Synclavier and DX7 are both really cool. I wouldn't mind the CZ as well but that's in a later bundle. I'll probably upgrade some day but not in a rush. Wouldn't mind the new Prophet VS as well.
As far as their analog emulations, as I said I like the Buchla, and I've demoed the Synthi which sounds quite good. As for the rest I tend to prefer alternatives from the companies I mentioned.
Many thanks for the answer. My DX7 needs are covered with Plogue OPS7 which I find better sounding and easier to use that Dexed, but the Synclavier, Synthi, Buchla and CZ are tempting, no doubt

UAD, Softube, and recently KIT.

Same as in that other thread, regarding gems.

Another vote for Fuse Audio Labs and one for Audiority. :)

The 2 Tims:
Cupwise and Petherick.

Oh, without a doubt, IK Multimedia with their T-Racks Tascam 388 model. If anything, just watching it brought tears to my eyes because of the memories it brought back.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Fuse Audio Labs/Reimund Dratwa is probably the most consistent/prolific/competent in the emulation game. I also like Goodhertz, despite not making exact emulations. They tend to nail the pathos of analog (whatever that means).

Brainworx/Lindell, IK, Arturia, Eventide, and 1 plugin from Waves.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Effects”