Time Stretching in Nuance and more!

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
Neon Breath
KVRAF
4097 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Post Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:40 pm

Man I miss the old support and solid communication New Sonic Arts used to have few years ago with their customers/users. Now their forums and support feels like an abandoned parking lot.

newsonicarts
KVRist
339 posts since 26 Jun, 2010

Post Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:48 pm

Well to be fair, we did not have the forum a few years ago, and to be honest it hasn't quite worked out as I hoped which is it would become more of a place for the community to discuss the products and help each other. We still as ever respond to genuine tech-support requests via email with urgency. (I say genuine, as there are customers who think that personal feature requests ideas and general 'can you teach me how to use the product' queries is tech-support... that's in fact what I was kinda hoping the forum would help with.)

FWIW I can tell you that time-stretch in Nuance is currently in beta test and some of the KVR'ers in our internal beta test group will be able to verify that.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF
9610 posts since 12 May, 2008

Post Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:24 pm

newsonicarts wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:48 pm Well to be fair, we did not have the forum a few years ago, and to be honest it hasn't quite worked out as I hoped which is it would become more of a place for the community to discuss the products and help each other. We still as ever respond to genuine tech-support requests via email with urgency. (I say genuine, as there are customers who think that personal feature requests ideas and general 'can you teach me how to use the product' queries is tech-support... that's in fact what I was kinda hoping the forum would help with.)

FWIW I can tell you that time-stretch in Nuance is currently in beta test and some of the KVR'ers in our internal beta test group will be able to verify that.
That's great to hear. I hope VST3 and MPE support is up next!

cousin_itt
KVRist
70 posts since 21 Nov, 2018

Post Sat May 14, 2022 2:41 am

I can attest to the absolutely fantastic support (via email) from James when I needed help at short notice.

Return to “New Sonic Arts”