One Synth Challenge #158: Surrealistic MG-1 Plus by Cherry Audio (MilksterX Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer

Well done everyone, especially the winners up there in the top 5 :clap:

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:53 pm Congrats top 5! :party: :party: :party:

@silverpants
9. silverpants - Eleven Dozen Cousins - 210pts :tu:
Thanks my friend! To get in the top 10 out of this many quality tunes is pleasing. Well done to you too. And the winners!

I'll reveal my idea now - my challenge to myself was to use all 132 presets at once (which happens to be 11x12). I had to get all the weird noises in there too. Ha.
Captain Silverpants

Well done to the winners!

Congratulations MilksterX ... The Sound Of Merlin ... Full Bucket ... majedsalih ... jasinski :hail: & everyone else! :party:
This synth sounds great! Thanks Cherry Audio, and Brian & Richard for great organising and making it happen :clap:

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:32 pm I will travel to the future and already now ahead of time congratulate:

@The Sound Of Merlin who made the top 5 and chose Cherry Audio's Mercury-4 as his prize… :hihi:

@ZioMau also won! :party: But I have no clue about the prizes he chose? :shrug: ;)

Hope to see some others at the top 5! :clap:
If @silverpants didn't make the top 5 he atleast got a very high score! :tu:
You are a great, Yadrichik
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Congratulations to the winners!!!

The way I made some hihats with the MG-1 I will use for upcoming tracks, so this is a winning for me too^^. Really great for techno-hihats and without the competition, I had never find out that this synth sounds so great.

Wow, thanks everyone! I was not expecting that! A huge congrats to all the winners. :hail: :hail: :hail:

There were so many top songs this month for me moreso than any previous month that's for sure. Voting was much harder this month too so sorry if I didn't get to comment on a lot of tracks yet.

Thank you to Cherry Audio for making a really cool free emulation of the Realistic concert mate. I do know of someone still using theirs today on many of their records and it does sound really great and Cherry Audio definitely captured the sound and true spirit of it.

Thankyou to everyone for all your listens, comments & votes ❤️ a massive thankyou to BJ Porter & Richard Semper for organising another great OSC.

For a prize this month please could I get Cherry's Dream synth?

See you all next month!

Congrats to the top5, great tracks as always! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks for the votes and comments. A tough round indeed. :tu:

See you all next round eh? :phones:

dB

MilksterX wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:45 pm Wow, thanks everyone! I was not expecting that! A huge congrats to all the winners. :hail: :hail: :hail:

There were so many top songs this month for me moreso than any previous month that's for sure. Voting was much harder this month too so sorry if I didn't get to comment on a lot of tracks yet.

Thank you to Cherry Audio for making a really cool free emulation of the Realistic concert mate. I do know of someone still using theirs today on many of their records and it does sound really great and Cherry Audio definitely captured the sound and true spirit of it.

Thankyou to everyone for all your listens, comments & votes ❤️ a massive thankyou to BJ Porter & Richard Semper for organising another great OSC.

For a prize this month please could I get Cherry's Dream synth?

See you all next month!
Well done! Congratulations!

Congrats winners! There was no way I was going to get to all the tracks to vote. I only got thru half of them.

Congrats!
MilksterX
The Sound Of Merlin
Full Bucket
majedsalih

Nice work all around!
(I'll pass on prizes)

Congrats everyone! It was quite hard to vote, interesting to see what everyone managed to do with this "little" synth.

Hello everyone,

congrats to the big five and to all of you who joined this round. Thanks to all of you who voted and made my piece achieving the top 10. I never expected to come this far, as a newby.
It was an amazing experience to take part in this high-skilled challenge. I am glad I found this place here and will be back to OSC159.

Cheers,

J O

Ah, never expected such a high ranking - thanks everybody! :wheee: :hug:
Congrats to the other winners (i.e. all participants :))!
Like Jasinski I'll pass on prizes.

Cheers, Björn

Congratulations to the winners and all participants :tu: :tu: :tu: . Thanks for the votes assigned to me and comments on the track: seventh place is unbelievable and unexpected. I can't wait for the next challenge. Thank you everyone and see you in OSC#159! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Instruments”