Rapid GUI Redesign - Free D/L -

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Posting for those who picked up Rapid and unaware of these skins.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Hi. Can I get some help installing? I am on macPOS 10.14 Rapid 1.8.5 AU Reaper 6. I downloaded the zip, opened Rapid, opened Themes... to reveal the Themes folder which is /Library/Parawave/Rapid/Style Data. I put the zips in there and open Rapid in Reaper. I only see 2021-Hyprid-Red in the menu, along with the stock themes. Any ideas how to get your other themes to show up?

plexuss wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:57 pm Hi. Can I get some help installing? I am on macPOS 10.14 Rapid 1.8.5 AU Reaper 6. I downloaded the zip, opened Rapid, opened Themes... to reveal the Themes folder which is /Library/Parawave/Rapid/Style Data. I put the zips in there and open Rapid in Reaper. I only see 2021-Hyprid-Red in the menu, along with the stock themes. Any ideas how to get your other themes to show up?
If you are only seeing Hybrid Red, it means that you've only copied over that one zip file. Check to see if the zip files are actually present by opening up the browser of the plugin itself from its menu.

The other two zip files have been downloaded 100 times so far, with no problems reported with their installation.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:10 am
plexuss wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:57 pm Hi. Can I get some help installing? I am on macPOS 10.14 Rapid 1.8.5 AU Reaper 6. I downloaded the zip, opened Rapid, opened Themes... to reveal the Themes folder which is /Library/Parawave/Rapid/Style Data. I put the zips in there and open Rapid in Reaper. I only see 2021-Hyprid-Red in the menu, along with the stock themes. Any ideas how to get your other themes to show up?
If you are only seeing Hybrid Red, it means that you've only copied over that one zip file. Check to see if the zip files are actually present by opening up the browser of the plugin itself from its menu.

The other two zip files have been downloaded 100 times so far, with no problems reported with their installation.
Thanks for the help. I did download the zips and put them in the same folder. See attached screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 8.18.37 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

plexuss wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:20 am Thanks for the help. I did download the zips and put them in the same folder. See attached screenshot.
You have copied over the main download ZIP which contains the actual zip files you need to copy over. Open up the Zip file and extract them to the location you want to put them, such as Rapids skin folder.

Here's how they look when they are installed.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:52 am
plexuss wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:20 am Thanks for the help. I did download the zips and put them in the same folder. See attached screenshot.
You have copied over the main download ZIP which contains the actual zip files you need to copy over. Open up the Zip file and extract them to the location you want to put them, such as Rapids skin folder.

Thanks. I got it working. I didnt realize I had to unzip the zip to get the zips. lol thanks! Nice themes! I settled on Dark Future VR2 for now.

plexuss wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:26 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:52 am

Thanks. I got it working. I didnt realize I had to unzip the zip to get the zips. lol thanks! Nice themes! I settled on Dark Future VR2 for now.
Jut some info: VR Tron 2021 X2-B1 is the successor to that one with the clearer line identifying the selected modulation.

Return to “Instruments”