Lost Reality

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi sowik66,
So full of energy!!!
It feels you are in the middle of the dance floor, and just surrounded by cool people!!!
I love the melody in the far background!!!
You are a crafty creator, lots of interesting sounds!!!
Love this!!!
Rene

That's a wide snare! Awesome.

That's a really powerful track! Love the drop, perfect use of risers and the energetic tune.

Really nice and intricate development. An exciting listen with a cool ending.:tu:

It'd be great to hear this in a club.Nice one!

tbh i have to say that i am not a fan of the drums in this genre, but that is a personal thing... i really like the harmonies at 2:57 and that vibe in the moment (glorious!). but i think in a club this works really well.
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

That's really nice!! Kudos!

Would you mind sharing what you used to make it? (DAW, synths, etc)

envlpx wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:34 pm Would you mind sharing what you used to make it? (DAW, synths, etc)
Sure why not.
I use Studio One as my DAW. I have a lot of synths so I dont stick to one or two, but if I would have to pick my most used that would be Spire, JP6k from Adam Szabo, lately free emulation of Virus C DSP56300 Emulation (I recommend to check it). I like to use free stuff like Surge, Zebralette or Podolsky from u-he, they offer really interesting sounds. For the orchestral parts I used paid library Nucleus from Audio Imperia but also BBC Symphony Orchestra and LABS from Spitfire which are free and I again recommend to get them.
In my plugins list my absolute gems are free plugins form Variety of Sound (only windows, sadly) which I use all the time and on everything. I love plugins from Tokyo Dawn Labs (GE editions), Native Instruments, Valhalla DSP (free supermassive is amazing), Plugin Alliance, Waves (hate their update policy), Softube, Fabfilter.
Most of my stuff I got for free or I bought them on sales. I recommend to follow group on FB called "Audio Plugin Sales, Deals and Freebies - VST/AAX/AU/RE and Sample Libraries" so You wont miss any free plugins or great sales.

Look in her eyes and think about it!
https://youtu.be/FPRlF9jWNhs?t=95

Enjoyed the listen - particularly the energy and some excellent little melodic moments.

For me personally, the mix worked overall without doubt, but could've been improved even further...In particular there is always a balance to be had between various layers blending together / being somehow separate... and for me there needed to be just a little bit more clarity / separation between certain sounds.
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Return to “Music Cafe”