Kilohearts Updates the Entire Kilohearts Ecosystem to v2 - Including Phase Plant

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Brilliant stuff, brilliant update! A long time coming, a lot of work, but sooo worth it!! I also made nearly 200 factory presets for Snap Heap, and Multi-pass. Check them out!! :D

SLiC wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:47 pm Thanks -They really needed to put them in a separate folder!
or as someone else suggested at least tag them #2.0
sound sculptist

Biome_Digital wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:04 pm Brilliant stuff, brilliant update! A long time coming, a lot of work, but sooo worth it!! I also made nearly 200 factory presets for Snap Heap, and Multi-pass. Check them out!! :D
in the factory library of these?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:13 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:04 pm Brilliant stuff, brilliant update! A long time coming, a lot of work, but sooo worth it!! I also made nearly 200 factory presets for Snap Heap, and Multi-pass. Check them out!! :D
in the factory library of these?
rsp
Yes! :D just under 100 new presets each for Snap heap and Multi pass.

Nice.. thanks.. they really need to tag the new patches...
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:15 pm Nice.. thanks.. they really need to tag the new patches...
rsp
Oh really? I added tags to all of mine.

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:15 pm Nice.. thanks.. they really need to tag the new patches...
rsp
Just checked, all my tags are there after the descriptions.

rsp
You can also search for tags too, so all seems to be OK?

Biome_Digital wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:18 pm .....

No I wasn't clear. My bad.
What I meant is tag them as new...

so one can quickly find the new presets in all their v2 stuff.

so yes I see your #vocal tag and #delay tag etc... but what someone else suggested is a #new2 or a #2 tag or whatever Kh wants to use, but a tag so we can easily find the new stuff.

Doesn't affect me so much in snap chat and multipass since I never went thru and favourited those presets, but in phaseplant (as I do in most other synths and banks) I favourite the presets I like which increases my workflow... if they are all added to factory, how would I quickly find the new ones to go thru them to see if I want to favourite them.
makes sense?

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:51 pm

so yes I see your #vocal tag and #delay tag etc... but what someone else suggested is a #new2 or a #2 tag or whatever Kh wants to use, but a tag so we can easily find the new stuff.

Doesn't affect me so much in snap chat and multipass since I never went thru and favourited those presets, but in phaseplant (as I do in most other synths and banks) I favourite the presets I like which increases my workflow... if they are all added to factory, how would I quickly find the new ones to go thru them to see if I want to favourite them.
makes sense?

rsp
Ah! OK got it. Thing is, they are ALL (at least most) new. The old ones are in a folder called LEGACY. :tu:

makes sense?

rsp
Also, any by me (NEW LOOPS) are new. :D Like all in your pic.

I just got my first subscription voucher but of course the shop won't accept in with the sale price (comes out the same as the sale anyway) so how long does it last for if I want to use it for something else later?

j wazza wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:07 pm is there a way to install without overriding the current version, just adding the new version as a seperate install? i dont want to risk messing up hundreds of projects so i wouldnt install unless you can do this (even though i love the look of the update)
Indeed, what's the backwards compatibility with this?
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Biome_Digital wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:08 pm

makes sense?

rsp
Ah! OK got it. Thing is, they are ALL (at least most) new. The old ones are in a folder called LEGACY. :tu:
I did wonder about the legacy folder... so indeed not as important in multipass and snapchat.. as in phaseplant.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:25 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:08 pm

makes sense?

rsp
I did wonder about the legacy folder... so indeed not as important in multipass and snapchat.. as in phaseplant.
rsp
Yes I guess so, I can't say anything about the new Phaseplant presets as I had nothing to do with them. :)

Return to “Instruments”