T-RackS Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip available now in T-RackS 5 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unparalleled vocal processing from the iconic producer and engineer

IK Multimedia announces Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip for T-RackS, reproducing in a single plug-in the GRAMMY-winning producer's unique vision and formula for crafting attention-grabbing, engaging vocals. Having produced and mixed countless hit songs for artists ranging from Elton John to the White Stripes, Joe has perfected his parallel processing technique to enhance the emotional impact of each vocal performance.

Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip models Joe's go-to chain of high-end analog outboard gear, custom signal flow and unique know-how to deliver an incredible level of control and character to any style of vocal tracks.

Learn more at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/trchiccarelli

Looks good, hopefully included in MAX 4 whenever I upgrade!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Buyer beware:

This update (T-RackS v5.9.0) is NOT Apple Silicon native

You had one job, IK...
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I'm wondering if it's brand new modeling or if they took existing code from the Black 76 and Vintage Compressor plugins. Any word about that?

kj.metissage wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:12 pm I'm wondering if it's brand new modeling or if they took existing code from the Black 76 and Vintage Compressor plugins. Any word about that?
There's both. The most interesting of the new is one of the compressors is something we don't have available on its own...

Thanks for the reply!

SLiC wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:20 pm Looks good, hopefully included in MAX 4 whenever I upgrade!
T-RackS is currently v5. So you would need to wait for v6 to see if it is included in that version.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:11 pm T-RackS is currently v5. So you would need to wait for v6 to see if it is included in that version.
How long is that wait going to be?

Tumoruw

IMO, IK is hitting it out of the park recently, we have this, FAME, Recent MODO Drums Upgrade, and MODO Bass 2 hopefully soon?

I'm personally loving it, my wallet not so much, but hey . . .

Keep it up IK, and ah . . . Peter, I know you have been getting hammered here, and at Gearspace, and at . . . . just know there are people out there who appreciate IK Multimedia products, and what you personally do for the community, and if you feel the need, don't hold back, as far as I'm concerned, you would be well and truly within your rights to give back as good as you get.
Say NO to CLAP!

jinotsuh wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:10 am and MODO Bass 2 hopefully soon?
Oh, who’s hammering Peter now? :hihi:

Thanks, and yes if that is hammering it's deserved anyway. It sucks that MODO BASS 2 was delayed, I'm sorry about that. The wait shouldn't be too much longer but saying that when there's really not much May left anyway isn't super comforting, I know, I know.

I appreciate the kind words and the patience.

jamcat wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:54 am
jinotsuh wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:10 am and MODO Bass 2 hopefully soon?
Oh, who’s hammering Peter now? :hihi:
:D Different type of hammer,

and well done :tu: :lol:
Say NO to CLAP!

jinotsuh's silver hammer? :D

Return to “Effects”