New: SONGBIRD VIRTUOSO - three virtual songbirds for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SONGBIRD VIRTUOSO
The first fully playable virtual songbirds for Kontakt

https://vimeo.com/709419436

SONGBIRD VIRTUOSO offers three highly realistic songbirds and a wonderful range of complementary instruments.
  • Perform realistic bird phrases and calls in real-time.
  • Create gorgeous-sounding natural soundscapes
  • Explore unique drum and melodic sounds based on bird samples
Available now at a super friendly INTRO price:
https://www.loopsdelacreme.com/songbird-virtuoso

Now you can have a songbird sing Chopin's funeral march, or the synth hook from 2 Unlimited's "No Limit"!

:D

I’m not sure if I would ever have a use for this but I must say this sounds incredible. Good work on coming up with something nobody has done before and making it useful as well. So happy to see new ideas come up.

Now I gotta look to see if any projects I have could use this. So cool!

Brent
My host is better than your host

koolkeys wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:49 pm I’m not sure if I would ever have a use for this but I must say this sounds incredible. Good work on coming up with something nobody has done before and making it useful as well. So happy to see new ideas come up.

Now I gotta look to see if any projects I have could use this. So cool!

Brent
Thank you so much! :) :tu:

Anybody tried using Boom Library DeBird on this?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Brilliant. Don´t know about any specific use I have for those birds yet, but I do need some nature ambience from time to time, and I´m sure they will come in handy then. Apart from that, it looks like a great tool to experiment and have fun.

Anyway, the idea as such deserves support, and it´s beautifully designed as well. I´ll grab it tonight when I get home, great work!

streifentier wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:20 pm Brilliant. Don´t know about any specific use I have for those birds yet, but I do need some nature ambience from time to time, and I´m sure they will come in handy then. Apart from that, it looks like a great tool to experiment and have fun.

Anyway, the idea as such deserves support, and it´s beautifully designed as well. I´ll grab it tonight when I get home, great work!
Thank you! :tu: :phones:

The intro offer will end tomorrow (June 15th)!

And I've just posted a FREE UPDATE with 10 bonus Kontakt presets. freshflowe

The update features new soundscapes, an alternative melodic instrument with 16 voices using round robins, 2 new drumkits, and 4 new melodic Kontakt multis. :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”