SynthMaster One v1.5.2 arrives with VST3 support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

SynthMaster One VST3 on the way next week:
SynthMaster One VST3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi everyone,

Here are the update setups for v1.5.1 Beta, includes the VST3 version:

Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rz42b446svlvs ... p.zip?dl=0

MacOS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/amt9goxpn4qnh ... p.zip?dl=0
Works at KV331 Audio

ThomasHelzle wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:34 am Edited for clarity:
You put a single point of failure into all your projects with KK.
And make yourself hostage to a company on a rather questionable course lately.
That's utter crap, but let's not go there on this thread...
I just hate that so much time and work goes into this pseudo-standard instead of something useful for all users, like SM 3...
I agree with you here, NI is not known to be a really open minded company and also lack of modern standards. Using a wrapper VST/VSTi is very old baked and traps you into the NI "cosmos". On the other hand, as far as I can tell, there is no alternative out there, so kudos for that at least. Might be a problem of the plugin format standards as well, which are not thought in an open-minded way either. I loved the oldschool way of NI, with Pro-53 and those amazing old synths. But NI turned into an investment machine instead, maybe even an army of coding monkeys with a zombie leadership. At least this is my perception :hihi:

Is it suppose to ask me to redownload my license even though I have SMOne on this computer (mac) for the last few years?)

But confirming thus far on mac at least, the vst3 replaces the transparently in Cubendo AND!!! Finally it as the right name on mac SynthmasterOne not Synthmaster1.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:51 am Hi everyone,

Here are the update setups for v1.5.1 Beta, includes the VST3 version:

Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rz42b446svlvs ... p.zip?dl=0

MacOS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/amt9goxpn4qnh ... p.zip?dl=0
Can we install this over 1.5?
Please fix cc modulations freezing if it isn's yet,very important to me.
Still developing my nonlinear dynamic modulation and no other synths have such a precise modulation options as both masters,but that freezing is annoying and waste time everytime to stop playing so to change the preset,otherwise have to restart the entire project.
Cheers:)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:32 pm
Please fix cc modulations freezing if it isn's yet,very important to me.
Still developing my nonlinear dynamic modulation and no other synths have such a precise modulation options as both masters,but that freezing is annoying and waste time everytime to stop playing so to change the preset,otherwise have to restart the entire project.
Please wait for tonight's update. I think I fixed it for good this time!
Works at KV331 Audio

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:32 pm
Can we install this over 1.5?
Yes you can.

If on Windows, please download the following files (MacOS will take longer to upload)

SynthMaster 2 update (rev 12606): https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0d7alffkhyy4 ... p.zip?dl=0

SynthMaster One update (rev 12607): https://www.dropbox.com/s/rd78pdbnq89g3 ... p.zip?dl=0
Works at KV331 Audio

Super updates:)
Everything is so smooth :)
SM2 quality of sound is unbelievable :)
BIG THANKS for all the hard work :)
Can't wait for SM3 :)
Have a nice day :)

Hi everyone, we finally released VST3 version of SynthMaster One with our v1.5.1 update:

synthmaster one vst3.jpg

Please check for updates inside SynthMaster One to download the latest update.

The VST3 version support MIDI CCs, MIDI Program Change, Pitch Bend and Channel Aftertouch messages. MPE is not supported yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Let's goooo!!! Thanks.

carlosigls wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:09 pm Let's goooo!!! Thanks.
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi everyone, time for "check for updates" hopefuly for one last time. We just released a new update for SynthMaster One, SynthMaster 2, SynthMaster 2 Player (rev 12662). This update has the following important fixes:

1. The VST3 version have hanging/missed notes when run under DAWs that use variable buffer size (such as FLStudio)
2. UI performance is sluggish on MacOS Catalina and above.
Works at KV331 Audio

Not sure what is and why it is,but search engine and fx ordering behave weird way in 1.51 compared to old releases - all previews issues are gone and i'm happy with it,but in older versions search immediately find everything,now there is some sort of delay,sometimes have to press search twice,also when change order of fx some of them disappear mostly if all slots are used.
The sound continue getting better,especially of sm2 or is just my subjective feeling about it.
Thanks.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:16 am Not sure what is and why it is,but search engine and fx ordering behave weird way in 1.51 compared to old releases - all previews issues are gone and i'm happy with it,but in older versions search immediately find everything,now there is some sort of delay,sometimes have to press search twice
I think there's a problem with textbox controls not updating their values when enter/return is pressed in the latest update, I fixed that for SM2/SMP. Now going to fix for SM1 as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi yeah, same issue... I had wondered about that... if you click the search icon it does it immediately, but hitting enter or return for me doesn't really do anything and I was trying to remember if it use to work like that before, but didn't remember.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”