How many of you are getting the Osmose?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm pretty excited for it. Hopefully they get manufacturing sorted out despite the chip shortage. I like that it's both a great stand alone instrument as well as an awesome MIDI controller. Also do you guys have a favourite MPE VST?

Also. If you guys want to you can log into a discord we are running for Expressive E and Eagan Matrix users: https://discord.gg/957uCYv

I am...

At Superbooth it was mentioned that all parts are secured at this point.

I am as well. I have been practicing keyboards, and actually became a music teacher since I preordered. I've almost gone insane

I was on the fence, and had the opportunity to test it at SooperBooth. It would collect dust as I would still only play my LinnStrument. The Eagan Matrix is the most tempting part of it…
Maybe I need to get a Continuum mini instead… I would love to hack an Eagan Matrix into my LinnStrument… (The space is there…)

I preordered mine too.
Best
YY

Here we are at the end of April 2022 and nothing has been heard of Osmose for almost 6 months now. Does anyone know what's going on? Is it another DOA MPE controller?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Anything? I pre-ordered mine an am here hoping to seek for answers from other customers.
What is happening, did they went bankrupt because of Covid-91 lockdowns?

Dimetil wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:06 pm Anything? I pre-ordered mine an am here hoping to seek for answers from other customers.
What is happening, did they went bankrupt because of Covid-91 lockdowns?
You should be receiving their email updates. They have been sending an update approx every 2 months. The latest one was like a week ago. It again announced delays due to the Covid lockdowns in China.

Yes, got that so was a bit disappointed when heard there has been another lockdown in China recently (ongoing actually).
Such a bad timing really. I guess other companies (big names) had much stock during lockdown. For new products it was a bummer.

Dimetil wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:53 pm Yes, got that so was a bit disappointed when heard there has been another lockdown in China recently (ongoing actually).
Such a bad timing really. I guess other companies (big names) had much stock during lockdown. For new products it was a bummer.
don't know about big names, but a lot of modular stuff was out of stock awaiting delivery, and yes, some new products that were announced have been on hold, from companies who have a track record of delivering!
so yes, sadly its effecting everyone really, but for a new company people (some) will assume the worst.

it is as you said, bad timing.

And the car industry has been hit really, really hard. You have ot wait 6 months for most models and some popular new models have waiting lists up to 18 months long. I was planning on buying a new car at the end of this year but I put a couple of deposits down at different dealers a few weeks ago, so I might be lucky enough to get before Xmas. Some brands are shipping cars without entertainment systems, promising to retro-fit them as soon as they are available.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I preordered straight away the Osmose however I’m just wiping it from my mind for now, my guess is we won’t see it until 2023.

I often wonder if my Osmose or My Avalon will turn up first.

It's starting to look like it might not happen to me. I'm an early pre-orderer, but I'm thinking this is never going to materialise.

I am also an early preorder …. I think it will happen, they were just about to start production before the latest Shanghai lockdown….
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

We ordered 2 and two of us ordered another each. It was 3 or 4 years ago when I played the prototype for a few minutes and nearly had to :cry:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”