Lazy developers exposed by Apple M1 transition (lack of native updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS 5

jens wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:55 am Sylenth1... lol... back in like '89 I was wondering what the fuss was supposed to be about (didn't even screeeam like a basterd...) but back on topic: where's my Bigtick Angelina M1 native? Dem lazy buggers!

but seriously, Angelina 2 would be good, however now that 'Big Tick' AKA 2GetherAudio has sold out to Behringer, good f**king luck with that one. Their Snare plugin is still broken, no update since it was released.
hands are clean obviously. not sure if they're "lazy" or just doing it purely for the scratch?

"sold out to Behringer"... lol

is it coincidence that this thread is full off funny lads who can't tell their arm from their leg? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

IIRC 2getheraudio was sold to inMusic, not Behringer.

inMusic is Behringer

Ok ok, before the KVR wolves of semantics start tearing shit strips off me...
I know what f**king time it is. You go try to get decent support from ANY of the software companies bought by InMusic. AIR can't even upload their own plugins properly. Anyway, have fun tearing shit strips, if you wanna drag me out of context, eat your f**king heart out.

sqigls wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:41 am inMusic is Behringer
Nope, Behringer is Music Tribe.
InMusic has nothing to do with them
[...] eat your f**king heart out.
... would you like some fries with that?

Return to “Effects”