RAPID Synthesizer | 1.8.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Progressive House RAPID Synthesizer

i dont think a couple years is that long for an update, lots of these companies are small teams and had to spend like a year making things work on the mac update. other than bug fixes id usually rather only update when a decent amount of stuff is added, some software adds some really minor updates that make no difference but still lead to issues with the new version etc

that said id love some new additions to rapid, such an underrated synth

@parawave I really enjoy layering the preset sounds. I was wondering if you guys could look at making it easier to audition presets for layering. Right now double clicking clears the whole program and puts just that preset. So I have to keep dragging and dropping presets in order to try different ones as a second or third layer, which is a little slow. Maybe one of the layers could be set to "audition mode" and then double clicking presets loads them to that layer?

parawave wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:51 am Don't worry. Everything is fine over here. Not out of business. Not infected. Not dead.
Hope you guys are well too ;)

Rapid is actively developed and new updates will be released. The next update heavily focuses on advanced modulations, which will eventually lead to MSEGs.

Raw software development is not very exciting. Most of the time the UI additions are the last thing to implement, so there isn't much to show at the moment. Anyway, everything is planned, so there is not much to discuss. You can of course.

Pro Tip : The more sounds and demos you post, the faster time goes by.
Any update - or some response from PARAWAVE? Please :help:

Will there be a summer sale?

Nvm

Examigan wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:52 pmNvm
:?
aliasing plugin owner

this company is closed as i said before
no more updates , this

its sad but the truth

D.K Envelope wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:02 am this company is closed as i said before
no more updates , this

its sad but the truth
No its not closed, website is working and you can buy the synth.

Why did you state this? The last message from devs was that they are preparing some really big updates. It takes time, there were no messages or signs about closing.
D.K Envelope wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:02 am this company is closed as i said before
no more updates , this

its sad but the truth

martiu wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:57 am
Examigan wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:52 pmNvm
I thought I had seen Rapid on sale on some other website, but I mixed it up with a different synth and had to delete my original post. Anyway I just added "never mind" in place of it. :dog:

no more updates , this

its sad but the truth
Unless you have proof of this you should really stop writing it ...at best its detrimental to Parwaves business, at worst its libel...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It's not closed, they just like to take their time to update their stuff with quality.

Although, their lack of updates does make people sometimes think otherwise.

I just want a sale and MSEG

ask the founder : )

D.K Envelope wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:47 am ask the founder : )
He posted here a month ago saying he was working on a big update.

Do you have inside information or any relationship with Parawave or are you just tiring to start malicious rumours?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

maybe he was joking to me

Return to “Instruments”