Syntronik 2 Discussions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik Syntronik 1

Unfortunately the only link in the Download Resources for Syntronik 2 Max and Syntronik 2 CS is the user manual .pdf

Given that the only people who can use the multis are the people who own the instruments, couldn't they be in the regular download area accessible to anyone?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Right, that's where I asked they be placed (Download Resources) for people who already have Syntronik 2 MAX installed (they're also rolled into the actual full sound installation).

I would edit but might be important to some to see notification of a new post to say:

The Multis are now also available in the Download Resources area of Syntronik 2 MAX as I had suggested to the team to avoid further issue. Thanks!

Here is where I am a little puzzled. The multis only work, if you have both / all the instruments that are contained in the four swimlanes referenced in a multi. Why not make all the multis available to the folks on the group buy now? Why hold hostage for getting another 429 (as of right now) people to join the group buy over the next four days? Releasing the multis to the group buy participants now... would give all the participants access to those multis.. which have instruments they have purchased. No? I understand the carrot / stick thing. The 'carrot' here, is lost on those of us who are already participants in the group buy. So.. (and sorry for the long-winded whine)... Release the multis. Put them out there for group buy participants. We're already at 29 / 33 instruments. So... odds are, the majority of folks would benefit from these. It might also attract folks sitting on the sidelines, to join..

Joe (piling on to what SLiC said above) :)

The problem is if you don't have every one of the instruments used in a Mulit then it won't sound as intended which kind of makes a Multi pointless.

Imagine if you loaded a preset in any synth and it only loaded one Osc even though there were four Oscs programmed in the patch.

I want to release some more free Multis but I want everyone to have all the instruments they contain so they sound as I intended them to sound. I don't want them to sound wrong.

Also releasing the Multis prematurely might generate support issues when new users wonder why there are error messages (I assume a missing instrument would generate the same dialog as a missing sample but don't know for sure).
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Just grab 'em all: problem solved!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:54 pm I would edit but might be important to some to see notification of a new post to say:

The Multis are now also available in the Download Resources area of Syntronik 2 MAX as I had suggested to the team to avoid further issue. Thanks!
Thanks Peter - Now downloaded and unzipped and installed :)

martinjuenke wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:35 pm Just grab 'em all: problem solved!
Well if the group buy hits max everyone will have them all. To buy in a second time at this point doesn't make sense unless it fails to hit max and someone is just absolutely desperate to have them all.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyone know at what time (in what time zone) the day clock resets? Sort of the same exact question in a different way, what day/time does the Group Buy official end?
Macs M1/M2 / Bitwig 4 / Studio One 6

I'd be very surprised if they do not reach the goal.
To Hear Original Instrumental "Progtronic Rock" Music, go to:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0rPidJwBYGmKZFUV4joAKN

Well it's definitely picking up steam. We're at 30 for the price of one so only three more instruments to go.

2720 total participants, 80 to go for the next freebie, a bit less than 4 days remaining.

The worst thing is I have about 25 instruments download from the random smattering I have already- I'll have to make a list of what I don't have I think as the list of options includes the ones I already own...hate to make a mistake and register the same one twice!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:59 pm The worst thing is I have about 25 instruments download from the random smattering I have already- I'll have to make a list of what I don't have I think as the list of options includes the ones I already own...hate to make a mistake and register the same one twice!
Make a nerdy spreadsheet like me.
https://i.imgur.com/F9PUs51.png
Macs M1/M2 / Bitwig 4 / Studio One 6

I just recreated your spreadsheet. :)
To Hear Original Instrumental "Progtronic Rock" Music, go to:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0rPidJwBYGmKZFUV4joAKN

Return to “Instruments”