Syntronik 2 Discussions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik Syntronik 1

Flip64 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:54 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:16 pm The idea of the group buy is to get to the highest tier. We've stated on the group buy page from the go "That means you could get Syntronik 2 MAX with all 33 Syntronik Synths for the price of 1 single Synth!" and if we didn't add the multis that would be not so cool. So a few of us here made sure that was the case. If you don't get to 3,000 participants you won't have the equivalent of Syntronik 2 MAX, so the multis are another part of that incentive.

So it is part of the end game / completion aspect of hitting a goal. I know you feel that's a "carrot/stick" but the idea of a group buy is to get more people to participate so people get the most out of it and this is the intent behind getting to all 33 synths and the multis. If we were giving things out early for participation we'd just give you all the synths now.
Ultimately you will never ever please everyone. That's the internet for you. :wink: For what it's worth, it seems a very generous idea. As are the multibuys.
True but it is good to try to please most! And credit for the generous idea goes to Erik Norlander who basically popped up with these out of the blue and asked if we could add them to the end game for the group buy and nobody thought it was a bad idea :)

Anyone else getting the INTERNAL SERVER ERROR (GM1) when trying to access the Promotions page? Been like it for more than an hour for me.

Sorry to double post but deserves its own post: If anybody is having problems with the Promotions page, note that is being looked into by our IT folks now.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:21 pm Sorry to double post but deserves its own post: If anybody is having problems with the Promotions page, note that is being looked into by our IT folks now.
Thanks Peter!

Looks like we'll meet the 3000 goal sometime today :)

Can you confirme:

-That the LPF "O-type filter" resonance don't work on any syntronik 1 preset loaded in Syntronik 2

-And that the BPF "O-type filter" cut off, resonance and filter AHDSR envelope don't work on any syntronik 1 preset loaded in Syntronik 2

Try any of the syntronik 1 preset for this.

Thanks!

Well, one to go. Seems like we'll reach highest tier three days before the sale ends. Cool!

I'm getting the "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR (GM1) INTERNAL SERVER ERROR (GM1)" too, at least for the last hour or so. Thanks Peter for responding. I imagine everyone is trying to download all the synths and using up the designated bandwidth with the wonderful Gigabytes of the awesome synths...just speculation though. I've downloaded 30 over the past week and it's taking forever to get through all the awesome presets for each synth, one at a time. I just have to choose, register and install the "99", M-Poly and most likely the String Box if a few more folks buy into this awesome deal...I'm quite sure we'll get there too...today. That would be awesome. I'm new to the synth world..a guitar purist and bass player. Which means I love Rush until the mid-eighty's, but back on board since Presto. I'm going to use the OBX-a, Bully, and Minimod to try to recreate the likes of 2112, Tom Sawyer, Xanadu...quite a few presets are very close already. I even got my Van Halen "1984/Jump" and "Sunday Afternoon...One Foot Out The Door" on with the presets. The fidelity is awesome through studio monitors.
DAW: I7-3770k, 32GB/256GB, (2)WD 2TB, W10P, (2)Delta 1010LT, (2)US-1800, Fastrack Pro, GR-55, (2)RP-1000, Oxygen 8, K-1000, YDP-142, PSR-85, DR-880, (4) Peavey/Cakewalk StudioMix, (2)BCF-2000, 40u Rack filled, Cakewalk+Sonar X-1P;

The web site issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and for the kind words above.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:58 pm The web site issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and for the kind words above.
More kind words from me: Great group buy, and Peter is always around to answer questions. Thanks a lot.

SLiC wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:00 pm I wonder if IK had just advertised (or advertise now) 'Syntronik 2 MAX' for $49 they would have sold even more!
But the point of the Group Buys are to pump up the GAS for an extended period...

Better marketing strategy, IMO! :D
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:06 pm
SLiC wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:00 pm I wonder if IK had just advertised (or advertise now) 'Syntronik 2 MAX' for $49 they would have sold even more!
But the point of the Group Buys are to pump up the GAS for an extended period...

Better marketing strategy, IMO! :D
To be fair we did try to do both, with the whole "That means you could get Syntronik 2 MAX with all 33 Syntronik Synths for the price of 1 single Synth" messaging but definitely went deeper into the typical group buy methodology. I guess if it works it works!

Well- almost there anyway- whatever you did it worked...just 47 more people to persuade and everyone gets Syntronik 2 MAX :-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I just selected my next free instrument and it's downloading now so the website issue is indeed fixed.

100% guaranteed we'll hit 3000. It's gained 50 participants in just four hours. :tu:
Last edited by Teksonik on Sat May 28, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Excellent! Thanks again Peter. I figure w/in two hours well be fully stocked....I was using Massive. Sample Tank/Syntronik 2 suits my taste and ears way more. The new MODO Bass is a pretty cool freebie too. I love the Studio Kit on Modo Drums. I used 15 jam points to get Syntronik 2 Synths (not to mention the presets) for $34.99...no tax. I didn't know I had Jam Points. IK makes me smile a lot more for a lot less money than any other company. I'll be exploring more IK products...Amplitube & The Hammond is on my wish list.
DAW: I7-3770k, 32GB/256GB, (2)WD 2TB, W10P, (2)Delta 1010LT, (2)US-1800, Fastrack Pro, GR-55, (2)RP-1000, Oxygen 8, K-1000, YDP-142, PSR-85, DR-880, (4) Peavey/Cakewalk StudioMix, (2)BCF-2000, 40u Rack filled, Cakewalk+Sonar X-1P;

Opil wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:16 pm Can you confirme:

-That the LPF "O-type filter" resonance don't work on any syntronik 1 preset loaded in Syntronik 2

-And that the BPF "O-type filter" cut off, resonance and filter AHDSR envelope don't work on any syntronik 1 preset loaded in Syntronik 2

Try any of the syntronik 1 preset for this.

Thanks!
I've give it a test when I boot the studio in a few minutes. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”