a big thank you to TAL

Official support for: tal-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chaocrator wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:48 am and very special thanks for native Linux versions of all plugins.
that's why i just bought all of them (well, except for DAC since i bought Sampler).
This!^^ :D
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

yes! +1

I've owned 6 paid VSTs and they're great. All changes from 32 to 64 bit, VST3, Apple Silicon without any stress and with no update prices. That's great.

Thanks to Patrick :)

i still use tal sampler in most of my stuff--thank you for providing it

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:05 pm Yep ,totally agree , I do have a feeling that TAL is underappreciated due to it's lesser quality freeware plugs, people think the payware is on the same level .
How many times people complain that the 101 and juno are inferior emulations while all the time they were demoing the freeware stuff instead of te payware , even recently on the gearslutz forum .
That stuff is officially deprecated though, so it's really stupid to judge the new products by their deprecated predecessors, but then again, it's the internet.

And some of the deprecated stuff is still pretty good, I still love Dub-3, TAL-Flanger and TAL-Phaser, TAL-Bitcrusher, not to mention the supported freeware like TAL-Noisemaker or TAL-Reverb-4.

I would love to see Patrick's take on FM synthesis, a 4-op synth would be lovely.

The uno and J-8 are excellent! Didn't know there was a new drum thing.

I got TAL Sampler few days ago only spent few hours twickig it and wow such amazing sound design tool . all usual from first look parameters but the way this thing comes to life with little wicks here and there is just amazing. real analog warmth as well. Patrick mentioned that is is working on major update , really looking forward to that. i requested few more stretch algorithms not necessarily perfect algoth but in TALs fashion would add to quality of this little beast

Really looking forward to the new Sampler update such an underrated plugin.

Return to “TAL Software”