Future update suggestions

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, still the granular heavyweight champion for me, some suggestions I have (already suggested some before so just a revised list):

Even though the physical model x/y screen is really cool I hardly use it and it takes up a fair bit of space - could that be switchable to a GCO waveform screen where you can see what is going on there?
Would be great if you could drag and drop files into GCO..
Wish sample files list for grain buffer could display many more folders - doesn't display files in folder after a certain amount.
Is there a solution to crusher-x stealing the keyboard when using Bitwig? It is worst of both worlds - it steals keyboard but doesn't let you use any keyboard shortcuts that I think crusher-x has..
Would be cool if when you increase or decrease the granulizer the mouse cursor disappeared and you are just turning the wheel - my cursor goes off screen when changing amount by a lot as is still moving.
Could there be a filter mix amount to blend filter with dry signal - I can't think if that would be possible but I think it would be useful - I do that with most synths just adding a bit of dry signal.
The big one would be full morph of every parameter and a fade of granulizer sounds and GCO samples to the new sounds - I imagine if that was possible it would be mind-blowing - you could do a long morph between any patch you saved..

(The new granulizer waveform display is incredible to look at sometimes when you see all the lines flying back and forwards over the sound - so cool).
Thanks!

Hi,

thanks for your very valuable suggestions. Find the our comments below:
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm Even though the physical model x/y screen is really cool I hardly use it and it takes up a fair bit of space - could that be switchable to a GCO waveform screen where you can see what is going on there?
Yes, a GCO view is on the list, makes perfect sense - it will went into the edit view we assume. On the backlog!
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm Would be great if you could drag and drop files into GCO..
Yes, definitive a good idea! - On the backlog!
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm Wish sample files list for grain buffer could display many more folders - doesn't display files in folder after a certain amount.
Yes, we will review - On the backlog!
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm Is there a solution to crusher-x stealing the keyboard when using Bitwig? It is worst of both worlds - it steals keyboard but doesn't let you use any keyboard shortcuts that I think crusher-x has..
Understood - allready on the backlog - didn't made it so far into a release...
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm Would be cool if when you increase or decrease the granulizer the mouse cursor disappeared and you are just turning the wheel - my cursor goes off screen when changing amount by a lot as is still moving.
Good point - we will review and look for a solution. On the backlog!
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm Could there be a filter mix amount to blend filter with dry signal - I can't think if that would be possible but I think it would be useful - I do that with most synths just adding a bit of dry signal.
Good news - this is already doable by using the new crusher-X v9.5 ByPass parameter - it does exactly this by bypassing the effect section (including the filter) with the dry signal. Give it a try!
pizzatime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:08 pm The big one would be full morph of every parameter and a fade of granulizer sounds and GCO samples to the new sounds - I imagine if that was possible it would be mind-blowing - you could do a long morph between any patch you saved..
Yes, understood, Still on the backlog...

Thanks again,
best
accSone

Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work! Will check that out bypass parameter.

Hi,

take a look at new version crusher-X 9.52:

viewtopic.php?t=584518

https://youtu.be/XQuOk8hA108

Peace!
accSone

Return to “accSone”