Korg Collection 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

You have to install them from Korg Software Pass, downloading them from the website I didn't got the latest versions.

Don’t suppose the Mac version of Odyssey got a resizable interface? Needs it.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:09 am Don’t suppose the Mac version of Odyssey got a resizable interface? Needs it.
Nope - yes it does

BONES wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:16 am ...
They all respond very well to slide, glide and aftertouch from my Roli Seaboard, right out of the box. They are very, very playable and you can even watch the Log/pitch-bend controls move as you use Glide and other controls move when you use Slide.
Is there a way to control vibrato with aftertouch? Im looking at the Triton specifically, but having a sr. moment. Cannot figure out where to make aftertouch control vibrato. Even swapping it away from the mod wheel to aftertouch would be great.

Thanks for any help / pointers

Joe

jdoo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:35 pm
Is there a way to control vibrato with aftertouch? Im looking at the Triton specifically, but having a sr. moment. Cannot figure out where to make aftertouch control vibrato. Even swapping it away from the mod wheel to aftertouch would be great.

Joe
Reference: Triton Factory Bank A, Factory A: 025, Trumpet
LFO > Modulation > Pitch > Osc 1 LFO Modulation > Target: Pitch / Source: After Touch
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:09 pm
jdoo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:35 pm

Joe
Reference: Triton Factory Bank A, Factory A: 025, Trumpet
LFO > Modulation > Pitch > Osc 1 LFO Modulation > Target: Pitch / Source: After Touch
Thanks. Exactly what i was looking for (and missed) :) -

Joe

jdoo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:35 pmIs there a way to control vibrato with aftertouch? Im looking at the Triton specifically, but having a sr. moment. Cannot figure out where to make aftertouch control vibrato. Even swapping it away from the mod wheel to aftertouch would be great.
Sorry, I have no experience with Triton and I didn't bother installing it on my new laptop.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

What exactly the differences between Triton and Triton EX? I mean soundwise not presets.

I'm pretty sure it's just a bigger/different ROM. I had a MicroX and it had everything from both.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I think you are right. The synth engine seems exactly the same. The only difference I see is the "Valve Force" (kind of amplifier tube I think).

jdoo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:35 pm Is there a way to control vibrato with aftertouch? Im looking at the Triton specifically, but having a sr. moment. Cannot figure out where to make aftertouch control vibrato. Even swapping it away from the mod wheel to aftertouch would be great.

Joe
I think you first decide the CC target on the GLOBAL page. Then on the PROG LFO page you set the intensity.

RikkShow wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:08 am I think you first decide the CC target on the GLOBAL page. Then on the PROG LFO page you set the intensity.
Yeah - that’s a lot of it. Thank you. For a simple program:

Global Page : Enable AFTER TOUCH needs to be checked

Then set modulation sources on the other screens. EG. The Trumpet preset noted above - sets AFTERTOUCH for a modulation source for Filter LPF Cutoff, LFO pitch (the vibrato I was looking for), and LPF/HPF. So aftertouch is set, and intensity defined, on different [MODULATION] sub pages (IE. definable for pitch ( vibrato), amp ( tremolo ) or filter cutoff like in the Trumpet preset. For multis.. you to set these up for each components in the multi.

Do you have any info if Modwave is going native this year?

Korg currently have summer sale , up to 50% off, wavestate native and opsix native is 149.... Still no special discount for korg collection owners. I will wait to see black friday price.

davidka wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:04 pm Do you have any info if Modwave is going native this year?
My complete guess is that there may eventually be a Modwave and once there are three or more of these modern synths as plugins Korg may offer a bundle which is what I’m holding out for. I’d hope that they could also find a way to bring their user oscillators and fx from the NTS-1 and ‘log synths into plugins, but two complications are recoding for a non DSP platform and it potentially complicates licensing e.g. Sinevibes sells their Albedo as separate licenses for PC and NTS-1.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Instruments”