Baby Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do baby audio allow license transfers on there products at all?
Believe you can and you’re already halfway there

Wanting to know the answer to this also

Did you try finding the info yourself? Baby Audio's site doesn't say. The next best source is the thread about license transfers in the Buy/Sell section. Here, let me do the work for you... this time...

viewtopic.php?p=8457785#p8457785
Last edited by plexuss on Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This time? The link doesn’t take me to the answer, but I figured it out for myself. They do allow license transfer, it doesn’t say it on there website but you can email them

AxxeumUK wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:36 pm This time? The link doesn’t take me to the answer, but I figured it out for myself. They do allow license transfer, it doesn’t say it on there website but you can email them
I had the wrong link in my clipboard. I corrected the link in the previous post.

plexuss wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 pm
AxxeumUK wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:36 pm This time? The link doesn’t take me to the answer, but I figured it out for myself. They do allow license transfer, it doesn’t say it on there website but you can email them
I had the wrong link in my clipboard. I corrected the link in the previous post.
Understandable, thank you

I recently sold Smooth Operator and can therefore confirm that transfers are allowed. I copy-pasted my correspondence into the "Vendors allowing Transfer thread" in the Buy/Sell sub-forum already, but I'll briefly explain the process here too.

Transfers are handled manually, email support to get the ball rolling. You need to provide an email address for the new owner. There are no fees and no restrictions like NFR.
Always Read the Manual!

Return to “Effects”