RELATED
PRODUCTS

well it is there: version 9;

highlights?

well all can be seen here:

https://www.steinberg.net/spectralayers/new-features/

https://www.steinberg.net/spectralayers/

From the demo, and at the price, this looks a worthwhile update from version 8

fairlyclose wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:30 am From the demo, and at the price, this looks a worthwhile update from version 8
this is a great update, mainly workflow improvements, but quite important ones, and many other stuff, visible, and under the hood. unmix levels can lead to experimentation, how to to amplitude

bought it, Pro 8 to Pro 9... as always...

the Improved De-Bleed Process is a nice update too, the best deal they offer is 50% so 20% now is fair - no point in waiting for the 40 or 50% that may arrive in December... Will the version 8 remain on the eLicenser & turn into un-upgradable ? after upgrading ... Thx
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:58 pm the Improved De-Bleed Process is a nice update too, the best deal they offer is 50% so 20% now is fair - no point in waiting for the 40 or 50% that may arrive in December... Will the version 8 remain on the eLicenser & turn into un-upgradable ? after upgrading ... Thx
as an answer to the last question; yes; activation proces (for me the first time with the new license system) is smoooth. i dare now even to update to Wavelab Pro 11.1 (which i already could) and use the voucher..

normally it is 40% for Steinburg products, only one time, i witnessed, 50%, but that was in the year the existed for ?? years.

indeed, for the time you can use it, 20% is already a nice gesture.

the umix levels, great for sounddesign!

and the preview for VST3 and all other processes, great! much more fun, much more experiments, one channel.. and when such a window is open, everything is accessible ('modal' windows), which is also great, you can keep it open, process several parts, or choose another part.

well i can keep on going, because, SpectraLayers, even with the AI tools, stays an editor, for me, for spectral -yes!- editing, for creating new sounds. (and also for cleaning field recordings, or some samples i make....)

EDIT: seeing the names; a spectral/granular gathering?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”